So what do we do now?

Wesson44

If we can sign either one of the two guards Moore or Boothe, re-sign Urlacher & Roach what do we do in the draft?

If all that happens I go WR just to take another 1 off the board since Minny will no doubt be looking for 1 2 pick later. I don't think it's a huge need but if we filled all our needs in FA then I'd be cool with them giving Jay another toy.

If all that happens I go WR just to take another 1 off the board since Minny will no doubt be looking for 1 2 pick later. I don't think it's a huge need but if we filled all our needs in FA then I'd be cool with them giving Jay another toy.

If they do take Patterson or Austin, I wonder if they cut Earl Bennett. Does anyone know how much that'd save/cost the team?

Guest TerraTor

Thatd b awful... A slot WR at 20

If they do take Patterson or Austin, I wonder if they cut Earl Bennett. Does anyone know how much that'd save/cost the team?

Then they'd be in the same situation they were in last year if someone gets hurt, having to rely on Hester or whoever the #4 is to take the field. I'd keep Bennett, he's a good ball player when healthy and he provides good depth to the team.

Thatd b awful... A slot WR at 20

The thread says if we already filled OG and brought back both Roach and Urlacher....At that point we'd really have no need so adding another toy for our "offensive guru" head coach and Jay Cutler to work with would be a scary pick that would make the offense even more dynamic. Plus like I said it would stop a division rival from getting their hands on a WR they need, esp if they can't get their hands on a guy like Jennings or Cruz.

Guest TerraTor
The Bears could use a slot receiver. What has Bennett done in his career to get to untouchable status?

In no sense was i makng a case for Bennett. I think hes garbage

McShay and Mayock have Ogletree as the top MLB. Brown might be a ILB in a 3-4 but the Bears run a 4-3.

Brown actually bulked up to 240 recently, which puts him ahead of Ogletree, weight wise. Difference is that Ogletree is 6'3. I think Brown could still fit in a 4-3 system. Maybe as a Will or Sam backer though. I'm not sure how good his coverage skills are?

Brown actually bulked up to 240 recently, which puts him ahead of Ogletree, weight wise. Difference is that Ogletree is 6'3. I think Brown could still fit in a 4-3 system. Maybe as a Will or Sam backer though. I'm not sure how good his coverage skills are?

I know Brown is a 4-3 OLB. I was talking to Terra in terms of him stating that Brown can play 4-3 MLB. I don't think he can do that but yes he can easily play 4-3 OLB.

Regardless of whether it's Brown or Ogletree, neither of them make me jump off the couch like when Urlacher came out. I'd be disappointed if either were drafted at 20.

If OG is also picked up in FA, and our LBs are resigned, I think you have to go for the other OG spot. You can't take a chance on Louis being healthy and good since he was only decent when he was healthy. If the OGs are gone, you have to go BPA.

Regardless of whether it's Brown or Ogletree, neither of them make me jump off the couch like when Urlacher came out. I'd be disappointed if either were drafted at 20.

If OG is also picked up in FA, and our LBs are resigned, I think you have to go for the other OG spot. You can't take a chance on Louis being healthy and good since he was only decent when he was healthy. If the OGs are gone, you have to go BPA.

And at this point, Louis may not even be back.

BPA

I still want Fluker if Warmack & Cooper are gone.

I know you're a bit sour on him and I get why. I only slightly disagree- no big deal, though.

I really feel like Webb would be offer a fine backup as a swing T and Carimi could move inside and allow him to compete strictly at G.

I still want Fluker if Warmack & Cooper are gone.

I know you're a bit sour on him and I get why. I only slightly disagree- no big deal, though.

I really feel like Webb would be offer a fine backup as a swing T and Carimi could move inside and allow him to compete strictly at G.

I'm sour on Fluker? I've wanted Warmack or Cooper since the season ended. Wrong guy.

I just saw your ranking of Fluker as 7th on who Bears should take....I'm not sure if there are 7 players in the whole draft I'd take over Fluker for the Bears.

Because Emery said Webb, Carimi and Scott will battle at RT, yes. Drafting Fluker would mean they would be letting Scott and go and either cutting Webb or Carimi, which I don't see happening.

Guest TerraTor

Not many prospects compare to Urlachers intrigue.. Problem is well be comparing dudes to him for years