Bears created 5.25M Cap Space

Guest TerraTor

Great players who also have explosive play making ability?

I saw this and found it odd then that Emery would say a UFA OG is now out of the question to Michael Wright. Bushrod and Bennett's cap hits were less than the $7.01m available and then they cut these 3. Maybe he's now focused on his own guys and no more "other team UFA's."

Guest TerraTor
I saw this and found it odd then that Emery would say a UFA OG is now out of the question to Michael Wright. Bushrod and Bennett's cap hits were less than the $7.01m available and then they cut these 3. Maybe he's now focused on his own guys and no more "other team UFA's."

Probably just said it so he didnt have to talk to M Wright any longer. Hes a whiney bitch!

They still need to have cap space available for the draft.

Yeah, I figure this is for Urlacher, Roach, and others.