Bears "Open for Business" on Trading Back in Draft

dawhizz

Emery pretty much confirms what we already knew - with these two moves, the Bears get a lot of draft flexibility and are more likely than they otherwise would have been to trade down. I hear the 49ers have 14 draft picks - might be a good place to start.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4807079.story

Guest TerraTor
I'd love this. Pick up a 2nd, 3rd and 7th or a lower 1st and a 3rd. However if they trade down with Cooper/Warmack on the board, I'd be pissed.

Cooper ya, Id be shocked he lasted that long..

Cooper ya, Id be shocked he lasted that long..

30 hours ago, Tennessee and Denver needed a G, but they signed Levitre and Vazquez respectively. On that note, only 2 teams now before the Bears need one- San Diego and Dallas. If one of those two take a G, I could see Cooper or Warmack falling to the Bears. Some think Cooper will go before Warmack due to his athletic ability and versatility (G or C). I'd be ecstatic with either.

30 hours ago, Tennessee and Denver needed a G, but they signed Levitre and Vazquez respectively. On that note, only 2 teams now before the Bears need one- San Diego and Dallas. If one of those two take a G, I could see Cooper or Warmack falling to the Bears. Some think Cooper will go before Warmack due to his athletic ability and versatility (G or C). I'd be ecstatic with either.

Nice tidbit...

I do think Cooper goes before Warmack.