Good news-maybe

Stinger226

One writer on Rotoworld has us ranked as the 7th best roster in a power ranking going by the personal on the teams at this moment in time. Evan Silva-Pre-Draft NFL Lineup Rankings

Wednesday, March 20, 2013.

Im just a plumber(a moron) so I am not sure how to link the article from the site. Maybe Terrtool or Alaskan Frizzy can help.

C'mon man you've had a computer for 4+ years and you still don't know how to copy paste lol. I'm interested in seeing who 1-6 are. Seattle, San Fran, Denver, ATL, Green Bay, ?, ?.

You are right on the money, not in that order. Oh by the way, HAVENT YOU HEARD I AM A MORON. Wow it that all I have to do.

Here ya go for the link: Rotoworld Pre-Draft NFL Lineup Rankings

1. SEA

2. DEN

3. SF

4. NE

5. GB

6. BAL

7. CHI

8. ATL

9. WAS

10. NYG

Bears writeup:

QB: Jay Cutler

RB: Matt Forte

WR: Brandon Marshall

WR: Alshon Jeffery

WR: Earl Bennett

TE: Martellus Bennett*

LT: Jermon Bushrod*

LG: James Brown

C: Roberto Garza

RG: Gabe Carimi

RT: J'Marcus Webb

Offensive Overview: Question marks remain on Chicago's offensive line, but I really like the way this offense is shaping up. Bennett may prove the best signing of the free-agency period. Not only can he stretch the seam and be a red-zone difference maker, Bennett's top-notch blocking will make Cutler and Forte's jobs easier. Bushrod is not an elite blindside tackle, but brings sorely needed stability to the front five, and Webb should be better off on the right. Best in a phone booth, Carimi played well in four 2012 appearances at guard. Cutler, Marshall, Jeffery, and Forte are a very talented skill-position nucleus. This offense could take off in Marc Trestman's first year.

LE: Corey Wootton

RE: Julius Peppers

DT: Henry Melton

DT: Stephen Paea

MLB: Blake Costanzo

WLB: Lance Briggs

SLB: J.T. Thomas

RCB: Charles Tillman

LCB: Tim Jennings

FS: Chris Conte

SS: Major Wright

Defensive Overview: GM Phil Emery smartly kept continuity atop his top-five defense, hiring Cover-2 adherent Mel Tucker as overseer. The front and back fours are the nuts and bolts of Tucker's scheme, and they return intact. The Bears must plug holes at two linebacker spots, and could do so with old Tucker pupils Daryl Smith and Justin Durant. Having turned the page on washed-up Brian Urlacher, Emery also figures to draft at least one linebacker, though he’s working with only five picks. Nevertheless, this defense will keep forcing turnovers and generating sacks because it covers well and rushes quarterbacks.

1. SEA

2. DEN

3. SF

4. NE

5. GB

6. BAL

7. CHI

8. ATL

9. WAS

10. NYG

Bears writeup:

To your credit stinger i still don't know how to hyperlink like Adam just did. Haven't really put forth the effort to learn it though.

Baltimore still in there eh? They've lost so much that I'd probably put them lower on that list. Top 3 is hard to debate. The Pats probably don't skip much of a beat with Amendola replacing Welker though I may have GB ahead of them. I'd probably go Sea-Den-SF-GB-ATL-Chi-NE-Bal-Hou-NYG.....If RG3 isn't playing next year I'd replace them with houston.

1. SEA

2. DEN

3. SF

4. NE

5. GB

6. BAL

7. CHI

8. ATL

9. WAS

10. NYG

Bears writeup:

I would be curious to see how the team ranked exactly one year ago. And in regads to the offense write up, I would bet you could have entered Mike Tice where Trestman's name is at the end of the synopsis.

And my oh my "stinger" that 'Moron' comment really touched a nerve. Good thing I 'm not "Frizzy" (whatever that means) or I too would be offended. To borrow a phrase: "Put up a poster and get over it".

lol ya man copy and paste the link....who are the other 2 teams? New England and Houston?

How-to insert links:

After hitting reply, one of the buttons above your reply box (or quick reply) is for "Insert Link". It is right next to the emoticons drop-down in the normal reply box, or next to the U for underline in the quick reply. You also have the ability to insert image, email link, quotes, and code tags.

After you type something like this, you can click on the button, it prompts you for the full URL (which you can copy and paste from the browser URL bar), then hit OK, another window will popup that allows you to label the link like this.

This is the button:

rte-link-button.png

The text should then have a hyperlink like this

For an image link from another website, use this button:

rte-image-button.png

To quote text, highlight the text then select this button:

rte-quote-button.png

Then the text will look like this.

Sorry to thread cap and go all Forum Instructor on you all.

How-to insert links:

After hitting reply, one of the buttons above your reply box (or quick reply) is for "Insert Link". It is right next to the emoticons drop-down in the normal reply box, or next to the U for underline in the quick reply. You also have the ability to insert image, email link, quotes, and code tags.

After you type something like this, you can click on the button, it prompts you for the full URL (which you can copy and paste from the browser URL bar), then hit OK, another window will popup that allows you to label the link like this.

This is the button:

rte-link-button.png

For an image link from another website, use this button:

rte-image-button.png

To quote text, highlight the text then select this button:

rte-quote-button.png

Thanks Adam