Georgia Pro Day

Guest TerraTor

It's possible, I think he'd be an OLB in a 4-3 though and I really wouldn't wanna draft an OLB in the first round. That you can find in the later rounds.....I'm more interested in how his teammate Ogletree did?

Wait a tick....looking at some scouting reports looks like he's capable of playing MLB in a 4-3....Sign me up...him, Ogletree, Minter, or Brown would all be good picks at 20 if Warmack or Cooper are gone

Guest TerraTor

My personal fav at 20 woukd be Arthur Brown.

Ogletree would b great, but he does bring stupidity off the field and that makes me think he wont learn and watch film to become a leader. Whuch lets face it, in Chicago thats what our Mlb is

I still have my doubts about Brown being a 4-3 MLB. Ogletree is definitely that, but like you said, he's clearly not intelligent. I'd typically say trade down and get Brown, but at 24-28, I think he'd be off the board there, maybe even to the Vikings.

I think Minter will be the best MLB out of that group. He doesnt have the off field issues of Ogletree, and is bigger than Brown to play the middle.

I'm not sure either Ogletree or Brown are true MLB's, unfortunately, although Ogletree might be best suited to play there if need be. I'd still probably take a chance on them just because of the value they present, and IMO, they're clearly the two best LB's by far.

Kiper and mcshay both have said that ogletree is a perfect fit in a Tampa 2 scheme just this week

Kiper and mcshay both have said that ogletree is a perfect fit in a Tampa 2 scheme just this week

With his background as a safety I would have to agree with them. He also looks to be a thumper in the run game as well which is a plus. Drop the off the field issues and gain a few lbs (pounds that is) and he could be a force for years to come.

With his background as a safety I would have to agree with them. He also looks to be a thumper in the run game as well which is a plus. Drop the off the field issues and gain a few lbs (pounds that is) and he could be a force for years to come.

They both love him cuz he runs thru ppl instead of just tackling them. They have spoken to several GMs that agree his off field problems could cause him to drop. I'm starting to lean towards taking him if he's there otherwise I'm fine with trading back and getting brown if we can pick up a 3rd

They both love him cuz he runs thru ppl instead of just tackling them. They have spoken to several GMs that agree his off field problems could cause him to drop. I'm starting to lean towards taking him if he's there otherwise I'm fine with trading back and getting brown if we can pick up a 3rd

A little HGH and he'll be set... :D