Terra's Post Free Agency Mock

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Round 1: LB Arthur Brown - With Cooper off the board at 20. This is a no brainer Brown is a team leader and fantastic athlete

Round 2: Trade Down late for a 3rd

OT/G Kyle Long - Pedigree and all. I dont think he gets passed Philla in 2nd, but who knows

Option 2: OT/GDallas Thomas - Very versatile can make our Left side top notch

Round 3: C Brian Schwenke

Impressed at Combine - 31reps

Round 4: WR Kenny Stills

Super speed and played for a winning school

Round 5: LB Zavier Gooden

Crazy speed 4.47 and reps 27. Great Athlete

Round 6: CB Steve Williams

Please Dont scrutinize the value of trades, just for shits and giggles :rolleyes:

Guest TerraTor
I highly, highly doubt they can trade down in round 2 for a lower 2nd and pick up a 3rd. They'd probably be getting a 5th if that was the case.

I do like the players, however, except Stills.

I was just shitting with the trade..Maybe theyd offer a pick next year or something

I highly, highly doubt they can trade down in round 2 for a lower 2nd and pick up a 3rd. They'd probably be getting a 5th if that was the case.

I do like the players, however, except Stills.

I was messing around drafting too, boring Saturday....basically used WalterFootball:

1: Arthur Brown LB - Great leader has trouble on TE's in coverage

2: Ryan Swope WR - Speed WR with size. I have visions of him being a Jordy Nelson?

4: Brian Schwenke C -If he's around, we would move up. Walter's had him available

5: Matt Scott QB - 6-3 196 4.69 dual threat QB?

6: Brandon McGee CB - 5-11 193 4.40 40yd, didn't play much until Senior yr

Guest TerraTor
I was messing around drafting too, boring Saturday....basically used WalterFootball:

2: Ryan Swope WR - Speed WR with size. I have visions of him being a Jordy Nelson?

4: Brian Schwenke C -If he's around, we would move up. Walter's had him available

I usually stick with walterFB too

Nice draft

No OG?

Garza kicks out to Guard, and James Brown gets the other spot. Unless we aquire more picks, I think our draft sees one olineman

If the Bears 2 OG's this year are a 2012 UDFA and a mediocre hasbeen, this offseason was a bust.

I would guess Louis is still an option.

I think we gotta draft one too. However, Its a Fact that Carimi must be at least be serviceable at OG

That's a fact? At this point I'm not even convinced that he could block me.

Guest TerraTor
If the Bears 2 OG's this year are a 2012 UDFA and a mediocre hasbeen, this offseason was a bust.

I wasnt intending that as a complement to Carimi. I meant to say he needs to be put there to save face. If he truly sucks he sux

I don't think we will have a shot at a G in rd1. Rd2 maybe, Warford but he may be gone too tho. Then you have to weigh how much better will the RD4 guys be than what we have. JBrown was mocked rd3-4 last year, imo teams avoided him bc of his pot issues. I think Brown wins the LG position, his play should continue to improve. I think he will be better than Louis and Louis was a servicable RG. Garza can play RG until Louis comes back. Its not what I prefer, but more how I see it. I am a huge oline guy.

I don't think we will have a shot at a G in rd1. Rd2 maybe, Warford but he may be gone too tho. Then you have to weigh how much better will the RD4 guys be than what we have. JBrown was mocked rd3-4 last year, imo teams avoided him bc of his pot issues. I think Brown wins the LG position, his play should continue to improve. I think he will be better than Louis and Louis was a servicable RG. Garza can play RG until Louis comes back. Its not what I prefer, but more how I see it. I am a huge oline guy.

I think the opportunity arises to move down and grab extra picks. I believe the first couple picks will include a OL, they scout them better than we do, so I will pretend they know what there doing till they screw it up. Then I will become TT or Jason, and be all over them.

I think the opportunity arises to move down and grab extra picks. I believe the first couple picks will include a OL, they scout them better than we do, so I will pretend they know what there doing till they screw it up. Then I will become TT or Jason, and be all over them.

We need more picks for sure. It would be nice to move down 6-8 spots and gain a 3rd RD. Needing 2 LBs, 2 Gs, a speed WR, C, nickleback, and backup QB will be a challenge for the brass.

Just remember 50/50. There's just as good of a chance the moves being made are bad, as they are good. Let's hope Emery ends up as one of the league's gurus.