Kellen Davis

adam

Yeah, this happened a few days ago. The Browns always find a way to add an extremely shitty player once every offseason. It's no wonder they're always picking in the top 10.

HA ha ha now watch and see he will like have 55 catches for 400 yds and 5 TD'S

Yeah, this happened a few days ago. The Browns always find a way to add an extremely shitty player once every offseason. It's no wonder they're always picking in the top 10.

Yeah, he had one of the worst seasons ever for a starting TE.

"Davis set career-highs with 19 receptions for 229 yards and two touchdowns for Chicago last season."

This part made me laugh so hard. When your stats are so bad you almost have to try to sink that low and that is your career high. Good luck with that Clevelend there's a reason we dumped his worthless hide.

It's only a bad move if they count on Kellen Davis to do much. Davis was a pretty good #3 TE for the Bears. He was an ok blocker and looked like he might not be inept as a receiver.

I take Kellen Davis over our current #3 TE Kyle Adams.

It's only a bad move if they count on Kellen Davis to do much. Davis was a pretty good #3 TE for the Bears. He was an ok blocker and looked like he might not be inept as a receiver.

"He looked like he might not be inept as a receiver?" You did see more than 0 games he's played in, right?

He was the worst starting TE of all time. He dropped more passes than he caught, and he is one of the worst pass catching TE's in NFL history.

Really, you know the nearly-50 year history of the NFL well enough to argue successfully that he's the worst starting TE of all time?

It is debatable, I am sure there may be others, but his two season total of 37 receptions and 435 yards, in 32 games averages out to be just over 1 reception a game for 13 yards. That was with 78 targets. They were almost better off throwing the ball out of bounds 78 times, as he caused multiple INTs with his drops.

"He looked like he might not be inept as a receiver?" You did see more than 0 games he's played in, right?

How'd he look in 2011? In 2011, I don't remember the bad drops and he had similar statistics plus 5 touchdowns.

I agree last year was a nightmare. According to PFF, he had 6 drops in 25 attempts. Seemed like all six were between the numbers and bounced of his hands. That doesn't even count all the times he fell down before the pass even got there.

IMO, he was ok as 3rd TE or a blocking TE. When there were expectations, he literally dropped the ball. (although he did have one helluva a TD catch in the Carolina game this year.)