good last six days

bradjock

After we signed what we hope will be our starting LT and TE for the next 4-5 years, in the last six days we have signed 6 players who either will start or add much need depth to the roster.

3.25.13--Signed Jonathon Scott who at worst will be a back-up swing-tackle. At best, he replaces J Webb at RT

3.24.13--Signed starting OLB James Anderson who was a big $$$ free agent two years ago.

3.23.13--Signed Tom Zbikowksi for LB & special teams depth. They say he could be the next Craig Steltz . . .

3.22.13--Signed MLB DJ Williams. He's probably better than Urlacher and cost less . . . if he can avoid getting suspended.

3.21.13--Signed blocking TE Steve Maneri.

3.20.13--Signed DE Turk McBride

I'm hoping 3.26.13 results in an answer and the OG position.

After we signed what we hope will be our starting LT and TE for the next 4-5 years, in the last six days we have signed 6 players who either will start or add much need depth to the roster.

3.25.13--Signed Jonathon Scott who at worst will be a back-up swing-tackle. At best, he replaces J Webb at RT

3.24.13--Signed starting OLB James Anderson who was a big $$$ free agent two years ago.

3.23.13--Signed Tom Zbikowksi for LB & special teams depth. They say he could be the next Craig Steltz . . .

3.22.13--Signed MLB DJ Williams. He's probably better than Urlacher and cost less . . . if he can avoid getting suspended.

I think you meant Zbikowski was signed to play safety. He is too small for linebacker.

Peace :dabears

Were paying these 6 about the same money that Urlacher wanted to play this year with his first offer to the Bears. They brought Scott back as the swing tackle, but as we know he might end up the starter. We up graded the TE position, and I think the LBer play will be better than last year if they both can stay on the field. They both had productive years with there respective teams.

The Hayden signing brings this to 7 days in a row....Wonder what tomorrow has in store for the Bears

Yep. Those are 7 guys likely to be on the 53 roster and play and active role on this team.

As for tomorrow, the SCORE says we want to bring back Lance Louis and Idonije. I'm still hoping we can snag Jet OG Brandon Moore.

After OG, the only position we haven't addressed is back-up QB. We've said we want to bring back Jason Campbell, but I don't see it. With what he'll want, we could easily sign Brandon Moore. It's crazy to pay a back-up QB more than we'll pay a solid OG to protect him.