the latest on Url...

madlithuanian

Ha, I looked at PFT about 30 minutes ago to see if there was any URL news and must've missed it by a mouse click.

Thanks for the update. I'd say there's about as much chance of Brian being on the Bears in 2013 as there is of me being suited up for them. And I'm 48.

And for those who cry about how unfair the Bears were to Brian, why hasn't he signed with anyone else yet? Guess the team might not have been as unfair as was speculated. Hopefully he just retires and gets a job on TV somewhere.

Guest TerraTor
Ha, I looked at PFT about 30 minutes ago to see if there was any URL news and must've missed it by a mouse click.

Thanks for the update. I'd say there's about as much chance of Brian being on the Bears in 2013 as there is of me being suited up for them. And I'm 48.

And for those who cry about how unfair the Bears were to Brian, why hasn't he signed with anyone else yet? Guess the team might not have been as unfair as was speculated. Hopefully he just retires and gets a job on TV somewhere.

Hed be great on Radio

Agreed.

I haven't closed the door on him returning as a player for this season. I don't know if he'll think it's worth it to play for $2mil but I think that offer still stands. If he's not there he will not be an asst coach this year. Too soon for that. The team will otherwise keep him around for PR purposes.

I haven't closed the door on him returning as a player for this season. I don't know if he'll think it's worth it to play for $2mil but I think that offer still stands. If he's not there he will not be an asst coach this year. Too soon for that. The team will otherwise keep him around for PR purposes.

I think the Bears already spent that $2 million when they signed the other LB's.

That would be a weird way to return. I think that bridge has already been burned after the comments coming from both sides. If nobody wants him, he might just retire. Should have taken the 2 million and swallowed the pride.

I agree, I dont think he finds any way to take hit he would get from making the statement(I wouldnt play for the Bears for 2 mil)meaning he would for someone else. I personally think he might have a hard time passing a physical to play with his bum knee.

I see 2 thing happening...

1. He retires

2. He says he's going to just train...and waits for a call after some team with a legit shot at a SB this season has an MLB go down with an injury in camp, pre-season, or early regular season game. He then jumps on for one last ride somewhere...

I agree, I dont think he finds any way to take hit he would get from making the statement(I wouldnt play for the Bears for 2 mil)meaning he would for someone else. I personally think he might have a hard time passing a physical to play with his bum knee.

Having made my statement I do think it's extremely unlikely he would return to the field for the Bears.

I see 2 thing happening...

1. He retires

2. He says he's going to just train...and waits for a call after some team with a legit shot at a SB this season has an MLB go down with an injury in camp, pre-season, or early regular season game. He then jumps on for one last ride somewhere...

Good post. I think #2 is likely.