Bears Sign C Taylor Boggs

dawhizz

Undrafted FA in 2011 out of Humboldt State (where) formerly of Jets who has not appeared in a regular season game. Probably just another guy, but at least the Bears are getting bodies to back up nearly every position.

Led the blocking for HSU's running game, which accumulated a GNAC-best 2,239 yards. He also anchored a unit that ranked fifth overall among NCAA Division II programs for least quarterback sacks allowed, surrendering only eight in 11 games. Boggs has twice been honored as a Strength and Conditioning All-American. 2nd Team JB Scouting All-American; 1st team All Super Region 4; GNAC offensive Lineman of the year; 1st team unanimous all GNAC team; 2nd team CDS pre season all american; JBS scouting pre season all american honorable mention; JBS Mid Season all american second team; NSCA strength and conditioning all american; Team Captain; Team offensive lineman of the year

Undrafted FA in 2011 out of Humboldt State (where) formerly of Jets who has not appeared in a regular season game. Probably just another guy, but at least the Bears are getting bodies to back up nearly every position.

Led the blocking for HSU's running game, which accumulated a GNAC-best 2,239 yards. He also anchored a unit that ranked fifth overall among NCAA Division II programs for least quarterback sacks allowed, surrendering only eight in 11 games. Boggs has twice been honored as a Strength and Conditioning All-American. 2nd Team JB Scouting All-American; 1st team All Super Region 4; GNAC offensive Lineman of the year; 1st team unanimous all GNAC team; 2nd team CDS pre season all american; JBS scouting pre season all american honorable mention; JBS Mid Season all american second team; NSCA strength and conditioning all american; Team Captain; Team offensive lineman of the year

With Edwin Williams on the team, I think he would be the first to replace Garza if he got hurt, but they must see something developmental in this guy. Maybe Kroner can turn him into a player in the NFL trenches. I did see where he had 30 reps on the benchpress, that would tell me the guy has some strength.

With Edwin Williams on the team, I think he would be the first to replace Garza if he got hurt, but they must see something developmental in this guy. Maybe Kroner can turn him into a player in the NFL trenches. I did see where he had 30 reps on the benchpress, that would tell me the guy has some strength.

He might be a just camp body for right now but the guy also plays DT or they

tried him there, he is 6'3 303 about, about the same size as Garza/Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=RkxBGn7D0Vs

He might be a just camp body for right now but the guy also plays DT or they

tried him there, he is 6'3 303 about, about the same size as Garza/Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=RkxBGn7D0Vs

Garza is actually about 6'1" and 290. He and I are literally the same size. My son took a pic of us standing together.