Sleepers

Stinger226

These are not players you will see drafted in the upper part of the draft. As I read more and more about prospects, this is my view on sleepers.

Akem Spence/DT from Illinois- he is athletic, 72 tackles as a senior. a mid round pick that will eventually start in the league.

Terry Hawthorne/CB from Illinois- good size, good speed 4.44, 60 tackles, 8 PBUs, 3 int.. I think another Illini prospect that will contribute and could start in a year or two.

Gerald Hodges/LB from Penn state-The team leader played really well with 109 tackles, 8.5 tackles for a loss, seven passes broken up, one forced fumble and two interceptions in 2012. Decent size and speed.

Kyle Juszcyk, FB, Harvard -247lbs-converted TE that can block and caught 52 passes for 8 TDs. FB is a position we need to address this off season.

Brian Winters/OG from Kent State- is a mid round pick, but I think he can start his first year.

Anyone wishing to add to this list GO FOR IT

Keith Pough, LB, Howard - The Bears have shown interest and he seems like the kind of versatile LB we could use to get younger at that position.

Nickll Roby, CB, USC - Probably won't be picked until at least the fourth round because he's so small (5'8"), but the Bears have done well with undersized CBs, he comes from a legit program where he was tested and performed well, and could be an immediate nickel/dime contributor.

Keith Pough, LB, Howard - The Bears have shown interest and he seems like the kind of versatile LB we could use to get younger at that position.

Nickll Roby, CB, USC - Probably won't be picked until at least the fourth round because he's so small (5'8"), but the Bears have done well with undersized CBs, he comes from a legit program where he was tested and performed well, and could be an immediate nickel/dime contributor.

I have noticed information on Pough before and he definitely fits a sleeper mode. I dont know anything about Roby though.