Top 100 WRs in the league

Stinger226

I just read a Bleacher Report article and they had Marshall listed as the 6th best WR in the league, and I think that fits. Although they had Percy Harvin listed as #2, not so sure about that.

C. Johnson-1

Harvin-2

Green-3

A. Johnson-4

R.White-5

This is a very debateable list. Just because Larry Fitzgerald has no QB doesn't change how damn good he is.

I may be biased, but Marshall is #2 IMO. He's no Megatron but there ain't nobody else better than BM.

Percy Harvin at #2 is a joke, he is not even in the top 10. That article lost all credibility IMO.

I couldn't agree more. In order to be in my top 10 u need to at least be able to start close to if not all games in a season. With harvin u really have no clue what ur getting or even if he will play. Fitz is #2 for me

Brandon Marshall is the second most productive receiver in the NFL over the last half-decade and he didn't crack the top 5. For that matter, Welker, who is #1 over that time--if not NFL history for a 5 year period, didn't crack the top 20. At some point actual results have to factor into the equation. The fella who wrote that article had a little too much "fantasy" in his "football".

Guest TerraTor
I just read a Bleacher Report article and they had Marshall listed as the 6th best WR in the league, and I think that fits. Although they had Percy Harvin listed as #2, not so sure about that.

C. Johnson-1

Harvin-2

Green-3

A. Johnson-4

R.White-5

Matt Miller is an idiot

C. Johnson-1

Harvin-2

Green-3

A. Johnson-4

R.White-5

Any list that has Percy Harvin and Roddy White ahead of Brandon Marshall is a bad list. He was an All-Pro last year, and thus belongs in the top 2.

He must be a complete homer, Crabtree is 7th and has the same rating as Marshall, lol. Very convenient that his 14-17 are Cobb, Jennings, Nelson, and Jones. A complete joke, just some guy trying to get over 500 comments on his post.

C. Johnson-1

Harvin-2

Green-3

A. Johnson-4

R.White-5

Have to say beyond C. Johnson, this list is totally out of whack. The case for Fitzgerald is a simple one, he would easily be #2. Me thinks he would be as good maybe better than Marshall, had he been in Chicago. Andre Johnson definitely deserves about #3/4. Where is Julio Jones? Where is Boldin? The guy has shown over and over his reliability and ability.

Have to say beyond C. Johnson, this list is totally out of whack. The case for Fitzgerald is a simple one, he would easily be #2. Me thinks he would be as good maybe better than Marshall, had he been in Chicago. Andre Johnson definitely deserves about #3/4. Where is Julio Jones? Where is Boldin? The guy has shown over and over his reliability and ability.

Just one guys opinion, and agree with Johnsons, Fitzgerald and Marshall being in the top 5. At this point in time, Wes Welker has to be acknowledged somewhere towards the top, I think production counts for something.