I had a dream

Stinger226

Some people in my life think I have intuition, which leads me to being called a psychic, or if I misspelled that( psycho.)

I think we trade down with Jacksonville and get 33 and 64 with our first rounder. Jacksonville will trade up to grab a QB they covet.

33-Arthur Brown/LB

50-David Amerson/CB

64-Brian Winters/OG

117-Akeem Spence/DT

153-Khail Holmes/)C

188-Jasper Collins/WR

I think he'll be gone by the end of the first. Too many teams need LB'ers at the back end, including Minnesota, Indianapolis, and Baltimore. He's, at worst, the second best LB'er in this draft and IMO the best overall. Hard to see him slip all the way to 50.

I'm thinking he will probably go in the 25-32 range. I wouldn't take him rd 1 but I could easily see MN going there with 1 of there 2 picks in the late 1st

Some people in my life think I have intuition, which leads me to being called a psychic, or if I misspelled that( psycho.)

I think we trade down with Jacksonville and get 33 and 64 with our first rounder. Jacksonville will trade up to grab a QB they covet.

33-Arthur Brown/LB

50-David Amerson/CB

64-Brian Winters/OG

117-Akeem Spence/DT

153-Khail Holmes/)C

188-Jasper Collins/WR

I like the first 2 picks, pretty close to right on slot as Brown seems to be rising. Winters may be a little early at 64, Spence is right on slot, and Holmes will probably not last beyond 120-130. Collins is definitely a sleeper pick.

Maybe Schwenke at 64 for OC, then Hugh Thornton, JC Tretter, or Aboushi at 153 for OG?