New NFL.com Mock Draft

jason

1. Jamar Taylor, CB, Baylor

2. Alec Ogletree, LB, UGA

4. Brian Schwenke, OG, Cal.

5. Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose St.

6. Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon

I'm not sure how I feel about this draft. Don't like the start of it, but Ogletree in the 2nd would be a steal. Virtually everyone here like Schwenke in the 4th, but then Otten ruins the momentum in the 5th. Finishing with Barner would be very nice, since the Bears could use a breakaway threat at RB (6th round pick on a guy who could end up being the best RB in the draft).

Agree. I would swap Taylor for DeAndre Hopkins or Sly Williams, and Otten for either Barrett Jones (even with Schwenke, he's a steal in the 5th) or Nickell Robey and be reasonably happy.

Olgetree will never make in to the second pick, unrealistic draft. Schwenke will never make it to the 4th, like him thou. We need a third round pick from somewhere, the players we like we all be picked in that round.

Olgetree will never make in to the second pick, unrealistic draft. Schwenke will never make it to the 4th, like him thou. We need a third round pick from somewhere, the players we like we all be picked in that round.

Strange things do happen in the draft. For some reason Ogletree's stock is dropping. This always happens with guys the week before the draft. I always wonder how the hell that's happened since nothing has changed since a month ago. But it does, and more often than not, there is validity to it.

A bigger issue with Ogletree is they say he's too light to play the middle in our scheme. Do we want him?

I agree we need a 3rd rounder, but it seems like everybody wants to trade down.

Dan Pompei has the Bears drafting a CB in his latest mock. Last year prior to the draft everyone had us taking a DE.

I'm wondering if the fact we want to play more man coverage in the secondary makes us more likely to take a CB.

1. Jamar Taylor, CB, Baylor

2. Alec Ogletree, LB, UGA

4. Brian Schwenke, OG, Cal.

5. Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose St.

6. Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon

I'm not sure how I feel about this draft. Don't like the start of it, but Ogletree in the 2nd would be a steal. Virtually everyone here like Schwenke in the 4th, but then Otten ruins the momentum in the 5th. Finishing with Barner would be very nice, since the Bears could use a breakaway threat at RB (6th round pick on a guy who could end up being the best RB in the draft).

Guest TerraTor

I just posted this, please delete

If they took that clown at 20. I turn the draft off

Only way it could be worse is if they re-drafted Shae McClellin