Terrible 1st RD - Then great

Guest TerraTor

Wow the 49ers draft in this has them taking all the guys I want lol. Just about everybody they mocked for SF is a player I have had in one of my many mocks....Williams, Ertz, Matt Scott, Barrett Jones (early on I wanted him), Mathieu, Toiolo(wonder how much SF fans are complaining about the mock having them draft Ertz AND Toiolo while already having Davis), and Zach Line I believe made an appearance on a mock....Maybe I'm picking for the wrong team here??

As for our draft..I'm not a fan of taking an LB with the first 2 picks but if Ogletree make it to the 2nd I would have to take him. I'd also rather take Geathers in the 6th over Barner...I'd love to have Barner but with a need at DT I don't think we can make that pick.

Wow the 49ers draft in this has them taking all the guys I want lol. Just about everybody they mocked for SF is a player I have had in one of my many mocks....Williams, Ertz, Matt Scott, Barrett Jones (early on I wanted him), Mathieu, Toiolo(wonder how much SF fans are complaining about the mock having them draft Ertz AND Toiolo while already having Davis), and Zach Line I believe made an appearance on a mock....Maybe I'm picking for the wrong team here??

As for our draft..I'm not a fan of taking an LB with the first 2 picks but if Ogletree make it to the 2nd I would have to take him. I'd also rather take Geathers in the 6th over Barner...I'd love to have Barner but with a need at DT I don't think we can make that pick.

Actually your only picking for team 787, not the Bears. You and them dont seem to be on the same wave length. They continually do moves you dont approve of, but I admire you stubbornness to stick with you views.

Actually your only picking for team 787, not the Bears. You and them dont seem to be on the same wave length. They continually do moves you dont approve of, but I admire you stubbornness to stick with you views.

Who is them?? The "experts"? Experts seem to share a lot of my same views. A lot of them have the bears drafting a TE (Eifert or Ertz) and a lot of them have the Bears going CB early as well which I also agree with.

Also, team scs would destroy!

Who is them?? The "experts"? Experts seem to share a lot of my same views. A lot of them have the bears drafting a TE (Eifert or Ertz) and a lot of them have the Bears going CB early as well which I also agree with.

Also, team scs would destroy!

THEM are the Bears, not experts. There are tons of info out there and you can find many views to support what ever position you have. IF we took a TE high, I would not object to the move, but it wasnt your idea, many have voiced that opinion before. I see them going with a vertical stretcher at WR, istead of the two TE mismatch that you support. It is just our opinions of what we think would work best. I admire your stubbornness for your opinions ,even after the Bears keep disagreeing with you. (Webb love as an example) Hopefully the Bears draft people that you like so you can save face on your suggestions. You do have good ones once in a while.

THEM are the Bears, not experts. There are tons of info out there and you can find many views to support what ever position you have. IF we took a TE high, I would not object to the move, but it wasnt your idea, many have voiced that opinion before. I see them going with a vertical stretcher at WR, istead of the two TE mismatch that you support. It is just our opinions of what we think would work best. I admire your stubbornness for your opinions ,even after the Bears keep disagreeing with you. (Webb love as an example) Hopefully the Bears draft people that you like so you can save face on your suggestions. You do have good ones once in a while.

Past Webb, who I believe will be the teams RT now, when have the Bears disagreed with me? You make it sound like I've made multiple suggestions that have gone wrong.

Past Webb, who I believe will be the teams RT now, when have the Bears disagreed with me? You make it sound like I've made multiple suggestions that have gone wrong.

They didnt think Webb was good enough to play LT, you did.

They choose Bushrod, you didnt like him.

They resigned Hayden I think I remember you said he was terrible.

I am sure I could find more if I looked for it. It really doesnt matter much. We all have opinions and they vary a lot, and you are entitled to yours. We all make good comments and some that doesnt matter. Its what makes this website interesting.

This would be another WTF first round pick. Kid seems like a solid player but the NFL.com draft profile says he can't tackle well, others says he's not that good in press coverage. He does fit our scheme as it is now. Despite his solid athletic numbers at the combine the lack of top competition, and his size, is concerning given his negatives. Seems like another version of Tim Jennings (a bit bigger) and to replace Tillman I'd rather have one bigger corner on the roster to handle some of the guys like Calvin Johnson.