ya know what,

Guest TerraTor

At least hell start,more than Shae McClell will ever do.. still woulda got him at 50...

Don't you think Long will need a red-shirt year to become NFL ready? I do.

Pugh was a reach by the Giants at #19. So the Giants liked Pugh better than Long . . .

I said earlier Long was a terrible pick. It's not terrible. It's just not very good . . .

Guest TerraTor

Pugh was a reach by the Giants at #19. So the Giants liked Pugh better than Long . . .

I said earlier Long was a terrible pick. It's not terrible. It's just not very good . . .

actually I dont think that. I had Long in almost all my mocks at 50. I think hell start at OG right away, and on this team, he can take RT away from Webb in a heartbeat

But i think we are going to miss out on the LBs which i think is our greatest need. Brown mostly

We signed two 30+ guys to 1yr deals, one is injured, the other has a Suspension Disease.

...and the Cowboys picked Frederick at #31 and he was ranked mid-50s too.