The dust has settled

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Apologies to anyone offended for last night

I do not, repeat DO NOT hate Kyle Long. I dont know how to look up my past posts, but Kyle Long is there at 50 more than once

Anyway,

Here is my Bears Day 2

50. Trade back to 54, 50+4thRD to get a 3rd (Dolphins)

54. Manti Teo - Brown will go top15 of second

77. Barrett Jones - Bears totally revamp their OL, with two starters

Love the passion...

We all know you shoot from the hip. In fact, I'd be somewhat disappointed if we didn't get some kind of hot-headed response form you!

Cheers!

I can live with that day 2 mix...

I do not, repeat DO NOT hate Kyle Long. I dont know how to look up my past posts, but Kyle Long is there at 50 more than once

Anyway,

Here is my Bears Day 2

Anyway,

Here is my Bears Day 2

I would love that scenario. It would be an absolute coup.

Guest TerraTor
Love the passion...

We all know you shoot from the hip. In fact, I'd be somewhat disappointed if we didn't get some kind of hot-headed response form you!

Cheers!

I can live with that day 2 mix...

Ya, this is why I could never be a supervisor, I flip when people freak up... HA

Shit I had no idea that was you.... How the hell are you

Not too bad, I switched over to 'TD' whenever we switched to this bored. Just trying to finish up my bs in chemistry. Went from shock when I saw the pick last night, to really liking it the more I looked at the guy.

He is now my first avatar in the few years we have been on talkbears, since moving from bearstalk

Guest TerraTor
Not too bad, I switched over to 'TD' whenever we switched to this bored. Just trying to finish up my bs in chemistry. Went from shock when I saw the pick last night, to really liking it the more I looked at the guy.

He is now my first avatar in the few years we have been on talkbears, since moving from bearstalk

Ya feel same way, just wish we coulda traded back a few and got him, but maybe nobody was interested

Man, I hate chemistry... HA Im a geologist, believe it or not

Ya, this is why I could never be a supervisor, I flip when people freak up... HA

TT never apologize for you being you because thats what most of us like about you. You pull no punches and we know its your love for this team that motivates your responses. Stay the same Dog!.

Guest TerraTor
TT never apologize for you being you because thats what most of us like about you. You pull no punches and we know its your love for this team that motivates your responses. Stay the same Dog!.

Thanks man

Guest TerraTor
Try adding more to your posts though. When all you do is take a dump on decisions by the Bears or other posters suggestions you look like a troll....Just sayin.

I try not dump on other posters opinions. I only criticize those in charge

I try not dump on other posters opinions. I only criticize those in charge

QB ... are u f;ing kidding me

It's comments like the above that disagree that really grind my gears. I believe you've got to be pretty intelligent to be a geologist so how about we see some of that intelligence translate over to this board instead of all your famous one liners.

I'm trying not to hate here man, it's just a suggestion.

Guest TerraTor
It's comments like the above that disagree that really grind my gears. I believe you've got to be pretty intelligent to be a geologist so how about we see some of that intelligence translate over to this board instead of all your famous one liners.

Understood.. I never mean to offend

I understand your want for everyone to be selective at what they post but I must say I was one of the main ones who had to not take what someone is typing on a keyboard so personally. We are on this board about the Bears not our personal feelings about each others posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we can all choose to agree with it or not. To bring someones profession into this to try and make them conform to a certain etiquette is not right either.

I understand your want for everyone to be selective at what they post but I must say I was one of the main ones who had to not take what someone is typing on a keyboard so personally. We are on this board about the Bears not our personal feelings about each others posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we can all choose to agree with it or not. To bring someones profession into this to try and make them conform to a certain etiquette is not right either.

I'm not taking it personal I just don't think the he brings nothing to the table with the short little insults he throws out there and I find it highly annoying. If he wants to call someone garbage and then explain himself then im fine.

Just trying to make this board a little more enjoyable...but I guess im the only one that gets annoyed by them.

I'll just leave it at that, no need to go any further.

My general view is not to post in response to Terra but here goes....

Terra seems to love the Bears but has an inherent negative streak which dominates. I would be willing to bet there is no player the Bears could take in any round of the draft which would meet Terra's approval.

Terra also threatens to give up on the Bears, on innumerable occasions, which is irritating.

However, his love for the Bears is obvious.

Terra, please do all a favour and think before you type. Maybe think for an hour or two before if you are really upset? You will feel better and so will many posters here.

I think we could all do with some thought before we post and some consideration of other's feelings, although this is a net forum we are all human beings and as with verbal diolague words can hurt here.

Also...if one does not approve of another's post, and thinks it silly, how about not responding? Is that not the best medicine for idiocy?

My general view is not to post in response to Terra but here goes....

Terra seems to love the Bears but has an inherent negative streak which dominates. I would be willing to bet there is no player the Bears could take in any round of the draft which would meet Terra's approval.

Terra also threatens to give up on the Bears, on innumerable occasions, which is irritating.

However, his love for the Bears is obvious.

Terra, please do all a favour and think before you type. Maybe think for an hour or two before if you are really upset? You will feel better and so will many posters here.

I think we could all do with some thought before we post and some consideration of other's feelings, although this is a net forum we are all human beings and as with verbal diolague words can hurt here.

Also...if one does not approve of another's post, and thinks it silly, how about not responding? Is that not the best medicine for idiocy?

If I remember correctly, Terra did love the Greg Olsen pick, Alshon Jeffrey, and Gabe Carimi. The other 100 picks in the time he's been on here he has hated.

And you should try to use words in correct context. Check yourself before you check others.

Guest TerraTor
If I remember correctly, Terra did love the Greg Olsen pick, Alshon Jeffrey, and Gabe Carimi. The other 100 picks in the time he's been on here he has hated.

The picks i hate have all been awful...

Chris williams, benson, SHAE!!!, all our 3rd Rounders