I May Be Alone On This

lemonej

at 50 if we don't have a LB prospect or DT prospect that is a good fit and a QB prospect is there I would pull the trigger especially if it Geno Smith. Getting him at 50 is great value and insurance for another Cutler injury. I'm not 100% comfortable with Mc Cown and Blanchard as 2 and 3. I want a QB in this draft but just like passing on Floyd and Ogletree in rd 1 passing on a Barkley and Smith at 50 is the same.

at 50 if we don't have a LB prospect or DT prospect that is a good fit and a QB prospect is there I would pull the trigger especially if it Geno Smith. Getting him at 50 is great value and insurance for another Cutler injury. I'm not 100% comfortable with Mc Cown and Blanchard as 2 and 3. I want a QB in this draft but just like passing on Floyd and Ogletree in rd 1 passing on a Barkley and Smith at 50 is the same.

Im a ND fan and this pains me to say but I would rather have Barkley over Geno.... Lane Kiffin blows and screwed that kids senior year up....

If the other positions of need are dried up, I'd certainly go BPA. If that's QB, so be it!

Guest TerraTor
I wouldn't mind Barkley if he's still on the board.

Barkley is absolute garbage

This team has huge needs on Defense, not a backup QB (especially a rookie from this class)

Guest TerraTor
Barkley is not garbage....I don't want a QB in the 2nd, only saying if they went QB I would want Barkley over Geno.... You are wrong on the garbage comment

I just think hes garbage based on NFL abilities. Hes no better than guys like his predecessors - Sanchez, Palmer

Noodle arm, cocky pretty boy, terrible decision maker

I just think hes garbage based on NFL abilities. Hes no better than guys like his predecessors - Sanchez, Palmer

Noodle arm, cocky pretty boy, terrible decision maker

Palmer has one of the strongest arms in the league, was a damn good qb for the Bengals.

Sanchez ill give you, sucks.... I don't think he is know for a noodle arm either.

Reading MB profile, says he has a good to average arm.... Noodle arm is not a fair assessment of his arm strength.

You prolly should have listed Lienhart in that list.....Not Palmer

Barkley is absolute garbage

This team has huge needs on Defense, not a backup QB (especially a rookie from this class)

Since I am not sure what you really like, I cant seriously pay attention to anything you post. You seem to be endured to anything negative. Could you explain to me, if you actually like anything?

I have to agree with you. If you don't have a competent back-up you are screwed. We paid Jason Cambell 3.8 million. A 2nd rounder is comparatively cheap. If they are decent, you can trade them. Back-up QB's have a ton of value.

My first choice would be a speed WR who can take the top off of a defense. I'd be happy with Stedman Bailey from West Virginia.