Long, the good the bad and the ugly

Chitownhustla

Good:

6'7 313

said to be a freak athlete, great size, speed and quickness

Football pedigree, should have a pretty good handle on what it takes to have a long NFL career

Very little wear on the tires due to only playing one year in Division 1 football

Emery said he was the best OL at the Senior bowl, had a great week

Tony Wise = says he should be a LT, if he fails at LT we will be a great RT....Wise worked with him as a favor to his dad

For what its worth, Howie says he is the best athlete out of him and all his kids.

Potential to get better is huge

No injury concerns like past first round OL drafted, holy shit!!

Bad and Ugly:

Could be a 1st round project (good thing Kromer is on staff)

very little tape, one place says only 4 starts in the one year he played at Ore. One says he started 10 out of 12.

too tall to play OG, said by a couple of different guys ie Tony wise

not consistent with his commitment level to football

heard he was ass grabbing at his pro-day, made some people shake their head...should have been all business with his past

checkered past (I heard today on the radio that he has not smoked in 4.5 years, smoked what??)

DUI, failed out of FSU ( I like the fact that he didn't stop and got his life together and got to where he is)

After listening to everything and everyone today I like the draft pick a little more. I know some hate it but we do need help on the OLine and no one can argue that. My question is, he is built like a OT not a OG; could Bushrod play RT if this kid turns out to be a true LT stud??? Wise said he would make him a LT asap. No reason to have him play OG. just one guys thought. If this guys is meant to be a OT, where does he play and when would they make him a OT....One year of OG to get his bearing in the NFL??

Feel free to add any good info or bad.....

Good:

6'7 313

said to be a freak athlete, great size, speed and quickness

Football pedigree, should have a pretty good handle on what it takes to have a long NFL career

Very little wear on the tires due to only playing one year in Division 1 football

Emery said he was the best OL at the Senior bowl, had a great week

Tony Wise = says he should be a LT, if he fails at LT we will be a great RT....Wise worked with him as a favor to his dad

For what its worth, Howie says he is the best athlete out of him and all his kids.

Potential to get better is huge

No injury concerns like past first round OL drafted, holy shit!!

Bad and Ugly:

Could be a 1st round project (good thing Kromer is on staff)

very little tape, one place says only 4 starts in the one year he played at Ore. One says he started 10 out of 12.

too tall to play OG, said by a couple of different guys ie Tony wise

not consistent with his commitment level to football

heard he was ass grabbing at his pro-day, made some people shake their head...should have been all business with his past

checkered past (I heard today on the radio that he has not smoked in 4.5 years, smoked what??)

DUI, failed out of FSU ( I like the fact that he didn't stop and got his life together and got to where he is)

After listening to everything and everyone today I like the draft pick a little more. I know some hate it but we do need help on the OLine and no one can argue that. My question is, he is built like a OT not a OG; could Bushrod play RT if this kid turns out to be a true LT stud??? Wise said he would make him a LT asap. No reason to have him play OG. just one guys thought. If this guys is meant to be a OT, where does he play and when would they make him a OT....One year of OG to get his bearing in the NFL??

Feel free to add any good info or bad.....

I think Bushrods contract for guaranteed money ends in two years, may that be the time he takes LT?