I say depending on who is around in the 4th

Chitownhustla

It sounds like they were wrestling in the draft room between CB and LB. Hard to say what happens between now and the Bears pick, but some really good fits at CB are left at the moment (including B.W. Webb, Jordan Poyer, Marc Anthony, Steve Williams, Nickell Roby). I have to think someone will still be around, though the value at QB (Barkley? Nassib? Wilson?) or WR (Swope? Patton? Bailey?) might be too much to pass up. Or do they further boost the OL with a center (Jones? Schwenke?)?

Two really interesting names to me, given the Bears obvious focus on great atheletes (and past history with small school players) are Brandon Williams, DT, from Missouri Southern State and Da'Rick Rodgers, WR, from Tennessee Tech.

Lots of ways to go. And after all that said, I will probably be some projected 6th round kicker . . .

It sounds like they were wrestling in the draft room between CB and LB. Hard to say what happens between now and the Bears pick, but some really good fits at CB are left at the moment (including B.W. Webb, Jordan Poyer, Marc Anthony, Steve Williams, Nickell Roby). I have to think someone will still be around, though the value at QB (Barkley? Nassib? Wilson?) or WR (Swope? Patton? Bailey?) might be too much to pass up. Or do they further boost the OL with a center (Jones? Schwenke?)?

Two really interesting names to me, given the Bears obvious focus on great atheletes (and past history with small school players) are Brandon Williams, DT, from Missouri Southern State and Da'Rick Rodgers, WR, from Tennessee Tech.

Lots of ways to go. And after all that said, I will probably be some projected 6th round kicker . . .

Well Bailey and Williams are both gone.