A diferent draft

'TD'

Opinions on players selected, this draft brings foward something I am not used to see. There were two core groups with gaping needs, OL and LB. The Bears spent the first four picks selecting players for exactly those positions. There is no DE or Safety that were staples of the previous regime, depending on the 7th round to bring youth to the Ol.

I like that the team this year saw needs and aggressively attacked the position. While I may or may not be excited about the players selected, Emery gets credit for not ignoring needs like the previous administration. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

I think 2 Linemen, 2 LB's, and a half of a Brandon Marshall was just what this team needed. Successful draft to me, just by finally addressing positions of need.

Opinions on players selected, this draft brings foward something I am not used to see. There were two core groups with gaping needs, OL and LB. The Bears spent the first four picks selecting players for exactly those positions. There is no DE or Safety that were staples of the previous regime, depending on the 7th round to bring youth to the Ol.

I like that the team this year saw needs and aggressively attacked the position. While I may or may not be excited about the players selected, Emery gets credit for not ignoring needs like the previous administration. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

I think 2 Linemen, 2 LB's, and a half of a Brandon Marshall was just what this team needed. Successful draft to me, just by finally addressing positions of need.

Gonna be interesting to see the camp competition. And who they add via UDFAs. I do like Emery's approach to fixing our holes, breeding competition and getting youth at key positions.

Guest TerraTor
Gonna be interesting to see the camp competition. And who they add via UDFAs. I do like Emery's approach to fixing our holes, breeding competition and getting youth at key positions.

I like the 2nd set (Greene and MIlls) much better than the 1st.

Luckily we avoided a RD 3 Safety or DE I never heard of