Is anyone else impressed with Marshall?

'TD'

He seems to have taken it upon himself to be a real team leader. He is working out with the receivers on the team and was the first to introduce himself to Long and spend time with him. I'm really impressed with him taking huge steps to put himself out there for the organizations. He's really proved me wrong an any questions i had about his character.

He seems to have taken it upon himself to be a real team leader. He is working out with the receivers on the team and was the first to introduce himself to Long and spend time with him. I'm really impressed with him taking huge steps to put himself out there for the organizations. He's really proved me wrong an any questions i had about his character.

He has been great so far, but you have to keep in mind, its his slip on the ice moments that have happened to him to many times in his life that you just dont know when again. He is in a comfortable place right now with his buddy Cutler, but next year when he catches 30 passes less because we have more weapons, how will he react? If Cutler ends up leaving after next year, then what? New coaches, how does that translate? I think he will be fine, ,but that question always exists.

He has been great so far, but you have to keep in mind, its his slip on the ice moments that have happened to him to many times in his life that you just dont know when again. He is in a comfortable place right now with his buddy Cutler, but next year when he catches 30 passes less because we have more weapons, how will he react? If Cutler ends up leaving after next year, then what? New coaches, how does that translate? I think he will be fine, ,but that question always exists.

I think a lot of the problems from his past have much to do with the disorder he has and it seems like his awareness of it and ability to handle it has gone a long way to ensuring there won't be relapses or slips. I had my doubts about him coming in but he's shown that he has matured and grown a lot in recent years and out of that maturity wants to help others succeed in life. I've been impressed as much with him off the field as I have been with him on it.

I think a lot of the problems from his past have much to do with the disorder he has and it seems like his awareness of it and ability to handle it has gone a long way to ensuring there won't be relapses or slips. I had my doubts about him coming in but he's shown that he has matured and grown a lot in recent years and out of that maturity wants to help others succeed in life. I've been impressed as much with him off the field as I have been with him on it.

This...