I'm sure this will get some jokes...

scs787

I should hope not. I think it is great he is helping the cause. I am the proud father of 5 special needs children that I adopted and three of those kids participated in the Special Olympics. It was a huge event for them that they enjoyed and to this day cherish the memories of same.

My hat is off to anyone who cares enough to lend a hand to the Special Olympics.

I agree with Pix. I have a brother with special needs. Special Olympics is a great avenue for the particpants to not only stay physically active but mingle and stay sociallly active as well. I will be participating in my fourth benefit (in as many years) for Special Olympics weekend after next. The folks there put on a great event and BBQ to show their appreciation afterwards. Good job for Mr Webb in stepping up and helping a worthwhile effort.

I should hope not. I think it is great he is helping the cause. I am the proud father of 5 special needs children that I adopted and three of those kids participated in the Special Olympics. It was a huge event for them that they enjoyed and to this day cherish the memories of same.

My hat is off to anyone who cares enough to lend a hand to the Special Olympics.

Agree wholeheartedly, the Special Olympics are great and any athlete who helps out is really giving back to a good cause.

Over here in the UK they showed all of the Special Olympics on prime time TV, alot of coverage, it is almost as big as the Olympics here! It was cool....