Coach's number to be retired...

madlithuanian

Agreed.

He doesn't get enough credit for being an amazing TE. Virtually revolutionary at the position.

Heck, you know 50 will probalby be retired soon too! We will stat using".5's"... 37.5, 28.7...

Its awesome but soon we are gonna need #s in the 100s in order to field a full team lol. Congrats coach. Well deserved

Agreed.

He doesn't get enough credit for being an amazing TE. Virtually revolutionary at the position.

Heck, you know 50 will probalby be retired soon too! We will stat using".5's"... 37.5, 28.7...

The Bears have stated they will not retire any more numbers. At this point, I vote for the ring of honor and unretire all with the exception of 34 and 51...

The Bears have stated they will not retire any more numbers. At this point, I vote for the ring of honor and unretire all with the exception of 34 and 51...

Would doing so require the Bears build a proper football stadium? because I'd be in just for that reason.

I like the numbers retired...

We just lobby the league to use other positional numbers.

Can we help it if we have so many legendary players? Cincy will never have our problem.