Sedrick Ellis to visit

Wesson44

I'd love to add Ellis, I think he still has some upside. Esp. on a DL with the likes of Peppers and Melton.

Who would I cut? I'd go with one of Derrick Dennis, Nick Pieschel, Chris Riley, or maybe even Edwin Williams if they like what they see out of Lonergan or Boggs.

Between Long, Slausson, Brown, Carimi, and Mills we're pretty well stacked at OG.

I'd love to add Ellis, I think he still has some upside. Esp. on a DL with the likes of Peppers and Melton.

Who would I cut? I'd go with one of Derrick Dennis, Nick Pieschel, Chris Riley, or maybe even Edwin Williams if they like what they see out of Lonergan or Boggs.

Between Long, Slausson, Brown, Carimi, and Mills we're pretty well stacked at OG.

Nick Pieschel, Chris Riley, are not on the team they have already been cut, but i was speaking about cuts from the D-line

Nick Pieschel, Chris Riley, are not on the team they have already been cut, but i was speaking about cuts from the D-line

Hmm, I was just going off the Bears website. But I did notice Dom still on there so I should have known it wasn't up to date.

Why should they cut someone from the D-line? DT is the one position where we should add a piece. I want Izzy but I'll take Ellis

AZ- He hasn't been that great the last 2 years...in fact some might say he has sucked.... but I think if you put him out there with better talent in Pep and Melton he can still show you why he was once a top 10 pick.

He was part of the record setting defense in New Orleans. His 22 solo tackles the last two years along with a total of 0.5 sacks goes a long way to explaining why nobody wants him. I am not optimistic if we go after this reclamation project.

Missing in this news has been the fact that we seem to be parting ways with Idonije. Izzy is more of a DE although I know he spent some time at DT. It seems the Bears are happy with what they have at DE after the draft.

He was part of the record setting defense in New Orleans. His 22 solo tackles the last two years along with a total of 0.5 sacks goes a long way to explaining why nobody wants him. I am not optimistic if we go after this reclamation project.

Missing in this news has been the fact that we seem to be parting ways with Idonije. Izzy is more of a DE although I know he spent some time at DT. It seems the Bears are happy with what they have at DE after the draft.

I think it is just trying to fill a rotation role at DT and sometimes a fresh start puts players in a better position to play better. We still need a DT so we will see what he might have.

Hmm, I was just going off the Bears website. But I did notice Dom still on there so I should have known it wasn't up to date.

Why should they cut someone from the D-line? DT is the one position where we should add a piece. I want Izzy but I'll take Ellis

AZ- He hasn't been that great the last 2 years...in fact some might say he has sucked.... but I think if you put him out there with better talent in Pep and Melton he can still show you why he was once a top 10 pick.

Its also been mentioned that Ellis is more of a 3 tech DT and he never really played that in NO. I'm interested but not optimistic that he will work out