Tebow signs with Pats...

madlithuanian

You don't take Brady off the field to let Tebow run a wildcat play...that's just plain stupid. Patriots like Mallet as their backup and Tebow as a 3rd QB doesn't do anything to help the team as he'd be inactive on game days. There is no way he went there to be a QB. Expect to be kept in the dark as to how the Patriots will use him.

You don't take Brady off the field to let Tebow run a wildcat play...that's just plain stupid. Patriots like Mallet as their backup and Tebow as a 3rd QB doesn't do anything to help the team as he'd be inactive on game days. There is no way he went there to be a QB. Expect to be kept in the dark as to how the Patriots will use him.

Everything done in the dark comes to the light.....the Pats are going to use him at QB and TE

Idiots?! This is the Patriots. Not the Bears. I'd say their moves are above question until proven otherwise. Their track record speaks for itself.

look at my next post, I was joking...I thought my views on him were known enough for you guys to know I was kidding.

I agree with your above statement.

look at my next post, I was joking...I thought my views on him were known enough for you guys to know I was kidding.

I agree with your above statement.

So when do you start playing Rugby? Have no idea what kind of schedule that sport has. How is PFF going? Is that going ok for you? Glad to see you have a sense of humor, sometime that is in question.

So when do you start playing Rugby? Have no idea what kind of schedule that sport has. How is PFF going? Is that going ok for you? Glad to see you have a sense of humor, sometime that is in question.

I've always had a sense of humor just never found the need to throw it out there, I like to pick and choose my spots

The team is playing 7s right now and I don't have the cardio for 7s so I won't be playing again till mid july.

I actually had to decide against PFF. A few days before they game me an assignment I got a real job. Games take 7-12 hours to break down, with work I didn't have the time for that.

I've always had a sense of humor just never found the need to throw it out there, I like to pick and choose my spots

The team is playing 7s right now and I don't have the cardio for 7s so I won't be playing again till mid july.

I actually had to decide against PFF. A few days before they game me an assignment I got a real job. Games take 7-12 hours to break down, with work I didn't have the time for that.

thats cool

As much as Belichick is annoying, he knows how to handle the media. If they don't successfully drive him 'mad' then I see "Tebowmania" dying off.

If anyone knows how to use Tebow it'll be Belichick. Which could prove dangerous for the rest of the league.

The flip being, if he doesn't pan out with the Pat's, his career is over.

As much as Belichick is annoying, he knows how to handle the media. If they don't successfully drive him 'mad' then I see "Tebowmania" dying off.

If anyone knows how to use Tebow it'll be Belichick. Which could prove dangerous for the rest of the league.

after the first day of "Tebowmania", Tebow met with the media and gave a scripted statement in from of more than 80 media. the 2nd day media count was about 6 and Tebow did not get interviewed. Tebowmania wont be allowed in N.E. and it looks like the circus is already over before it even got started.