Thank you Chicago Blackhawks!

CrackerDog

Thank God for the Chicago Blackhawks! Baseball in this town is just abysmal and our basketball superstar took the season off, months after he was cleared. I'm not that into other sports, Bears football is my #1 by a long shot, but hockey started being fun again when Rocky took over the team. And now, hopefully they'll win two more and we'll have another parade. It should motivate guys in other sports and on other pro teams when they see how this town celebrates a winner! If they want to be heroes and they succeed, they'll get rewarded beyond their wildest dreams in this city.

And even if the Hawks don't win it all, they've been awesome and they've gotten us to being within a month of when the NFL starts to lace them up!

GO HAWKS!!! GO BEARS!!!

Thank God for the Chicago Blackhawks! Baseball in this town is just abysmal and our basketball superstar took the season off, months after he was cleared. I'm not that into other sports, Bears football is my #1 by a long shot, but hockey started being fun again when Rocky took over the team. And now, hopefully they'll win two more and we'll have another parade. It should motivate guys in other sports and on other pro teams when they see how this town celebrates a winner! If they want to be heroes and they succeed, they'll get rewarded beyond their wildest dreams in this city.

And even if the Hawks don't win it all, they've been awesome and they've gotten us to being within a month of when the NFL starts to lace them up!

GO HAWKS!!! GO BEARS!!!

You mean when rocky sr passed away. Thats when crap started turning around cuz Jr started bringing in front office guys who know what there doing. Team is set up to duplicate nxt yr as well unlike after cup run in 2010

You mean when rocky sr passed away. Thats when crap started turning around cuz Jr started bringing in front office guys who know what there doing. Team is set up to duplicate nxt yr as well unlike after cup run in 2010

I hope so. And yes, it was the death of Dollar Bill that started everything moving in the right direction.

We'll have to wait and see about next year. I know a lot of guys (Shaw, Bickel and others) have earned bigger paychecks. I don't know when their contracts expire so it's hard for me to say for sure if they're setup for next season or not. Let's finish this season strong and then worry about next year! :)

I hope so. And yes, it was the death of Dollar Bill that started everything moving in the right direction.

We'll have to wait and see about next year. I know a lot of guys (Shaw, Bickel and others) have earned bigger paychecks. I don't know when their contracts expire so it's hard for me to say for sure if they're setup for next season or not. Let's finish this season strong and then worry about next year! :)

Contract wise only bickell and really stalberg are FAs. Stalberg is gone. Bickell is only real question mark. We are still up against cap because cap is dropping this nxt yr but shaw is signed thru nxt yr at least. Plus we saw what saad provided. Hes on 1st yr of a 3yr deal

Contract wise only bickell and really stalberg are FAs. Stalberg is gone. Bickell is only real question mark. We are still up against cap because cap is dropping this nxt yr but shaw is signed thru nxt yr at least. Plus we saw what saad provided. Hes on 1st yr of a 3yr deal

Thanks.

Did you get to catch the game last nite? Spectacular

I was on the road of course but I listened to the 1st 2 periods. Then pulled game up on my app and watched the 3rd period. I'm still shocked. In a way I'm glad its over cuz I was finally able to shave Lol. Any time u wanna talk hockey just text dude. I'm always up for hockey talk.

Game 6 was a classic. When Boston scored making it 2-1, all I wanted was to get it into OT. Then Bicks scores and I was relieved figuring we would make it to OT. 17 seconds later Bolland scores and I literally go into shock. What a way to end a season.

Game 6 was a classic. When Boston scored making it 2-1, all I wanted was to get it into OT. Then Bicks scores and I was relieved figuring we would make it to OT. 17 seconds later Bolland scores and I literally go into shock. What a way to end a season.

Yeah that was an unreal way. Talk about a complete gut check for the city of Boston.

We were slapped with the reality of game 7 and the Hawks suprise you again, great viewing.