WTF?????? Marshall, Jeffrey and Johnson????

Wesson44

Its good to see our star and star to be getting a jump on the season with their workouts, but look at who they are working out with!!! Johnson might has some good tips and pointers, but do you think he has anything left in the tank......aside from the OFF the field stuff

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears-talk/chad-...arshall-jeffery

Interesting...

I put no real stock into it at the moment.

Its good to see our star and star to be getting a jump on the season with their workouts, but look at who they are working out with!!! Johnson might has some good tips and pointers, but do you think he has anything left in the tank......aside from the OFF the field stuff

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears-talk/chad-...arshall-jeffery

I made note of this about a month ago....I think we have enough weapons as is but if the Bears don't think so I'd be all for bringing him in.

Chads off the field antics look like childs play compared to some of things we've seen recently. He's just a charismatic human being, I don't fault him for that whatsoever.

hasn't played in 2 yrs. NOOO. Wonder if this is clear enough to understand

I shall dub you bowlingtool...Seriously quite being a tool man, these backhanded comments are annoying as hell.....Now I remember why I didnt visit this board last year around this time...Its full of ignoramuses like yourself bowlingtool

If you're not digging a comment, just ignore it. If you quit fanning the flame, the fire goes out...

When you reach a wall. Banging your head against it only hurts your head more and the wall still stays intact.

The flame had no reason to ignite in this case....if hes gonna bring day old shit up in different threads that's when I have a problem.

You guys ever wonder why soxtalk has thousands of users and this place has what 10-15??? Its posters like tool that cause this.

Again, if you just walk away from it, it's not a problem. I'm 43 years old...so I've found over my years that letting some things go is the best way.

I love bowlingtwig's contributions. I love yours. You just need to let it pass... Just friendly advice from an older guy...

I wouldn't know anything about soxtalk... I'm not a baseball guy. This may only have 10-15 harcore posters. But damn if I don't like every one of them. I love this site.

My advice, enjoy a nice Scotch and wait for some real news to banter about (now that hoops and ice are done, NFL will start with some real news). I recommend Lagavullin 16 year for Scotch.

:cheers

The flame had no reason to ignite in this case....if hes gonna bring day old shit up in different threads that's when I have a problem.

You guys ever wonder why soxtalk has thousands of users and this place has what 10-15??? Its posters like tool that cause this.

I shall dub you bowlingtool...Seriously quite being a tool man, these backhanded comments are annoying as hell.....Now I remember why I didnt visit this board last year around this time...Its full of ignoramuses like yourself bowlingtool

So because he states adamantly he does not want us to consider bringing in Johnson he is a "tool"

Then I guess that makes me a "tool" also, bowlingtool and pixtool. I do not want him as an option either.

Or maybe you should consider that everyone who states an opinion that you do not agree with are not necessarily a "tool" or idiot or ??? Maybe the diversity of opinion in a forum is what most of those visiting a forum are actually looking for?

I have no problem with his opinion on Chad, I'm skeptical myself. It's not that part that got that response out of me. It was the clear shot at me from the other thread, that he said he was done with, that perked my response. I will not have my intelligence continually challenged and I want to make that a point before it continues and I'm due to block his posts. I respect his opinion and enjoy reading most of his posts when he isn't being a tool. All I'm saying is leave the personal shots at the door and this will be a much more enjoyable message board...Maybe we can even bring some people out of the wood works to post because they see there opinion isn't going to get shit on.

Actually, scs, from the cheap seats it seems you're the one throwing stuff around.

There are a couple hotheads on this board, you might not know it, but you're one of them.

Just chill, we're all Bears fans.

You lost me, but at my age, I get lost a lot, LOL

I will agree on this point however... that flaming each other on the forum is costing us may good posters

I came to this board many many years ago after leaving another forum that was filled with posters attacking anyone who voiced an opinion that they did not agree with. I got tired of being called every name in the book and degraded whenever I voiced an unpopular opinion.

When I first joined this forum there was no such activity going on here.

However, I have seen a lot of this going on here recently and it has escalated over the past year.

We have had a lot of very good posters leave this forum for the same reason I left the previous forum.

There are far too many insults slung around by certain posters who do not like being disagreed with.

Unfortunately, if I try to step in and eliminate this I know from past experience that I will then piss off many posters for any measure I can take to try and stop the verbal abuse of posters. Believe me, I know from previous experiences.

Catch 22

Actually, scs, from the cheap seats it seems you're the one throwing stuff around.

There are a couple hotheads on this board, you might not know it, but you're one of them.

Just chill, we're all Bears fans.

My thing is, is I don't start it but I won't let it slide. Especially when the remark is about my intelligence, and not my football intelligence at that. When you get personal I'm not gonna just ignore it because knowing this guy it will only continue. So I wanna get it out of the way now that isn't going to fly with me.

Pretty much all I'm saying is...to quote some rapper.... Don't start no shit won't be no shit.

I don't wanna have no stupid online feud here, its dumb, I'm better than that.

Well said, wise sage.

You lost me, but at my age, I get lost a lot, LOL

I will agree on this point however... that flaming each other on the forum is costing us may good posters

I came to this board many many years ago after leaving another forum that was filled with posters attacking anyone who voiced an opinion that they did not agree with. I got tired of being called every name in the book and degraded whenever I voiced an unpopular opinion.

When I first joined this forum there was no such activity going on here.

However, I have seen a lot of this going on here recently and it has escalated over the past year.

We have had a lot of very good posters leave this forum for the same reason I left the previous forum.

There are far too many insults slung around by certain posters who do not like being disagreed with.

Unfortunately, if I try to step in and eliminate this I know from past experience that I will then piss off many posters for any measure I can take to try and stop the verbal abuse of posters. Believe me, I know from previous experiences.

Catch 22

Not letting it slide is simple youthful immaturity. I used to do that. It only resulted in getting on blood pressure medication. I suggest letting it go.

My thing is, is I don't start it but I won't let it slide. Especially when the remark is about my intelligence, and not my football intelligence at that. When you get personal I'm not gonna just ignore it because knowing this guy it will only continue. So I wanna get it out of the way now that isn't going to fly with me.

Pretty much all I'm saying is...to quote some rapper.... Don't start no shit won't be no shit.

I don't wanna have no stupid online feud here, its dumb, I'm better than that.

Not letting it slide is simple youthful immaturity. I used to do that. It only resulted in getting on blood pressure medication. I suggest letting it go.

43?!?! Hell that ain't old! That's my age! Dang you ol so and so.

SCS: I know you are a younger lad and I understand the frustration. There's been times I've been po'ed at just about all the posters on this board. Even Mad. And he's the biggest suck up there is here. The thing of it is that for one this is just a place to discuss our favorite team, whether it be of like or differing opinion. Once it doesnt get 'fun' anymore then it's time to stop and become a Packers fan. But seriously, don't let what some posters say here get too far under your skin. Just refute them with facts and overwhelm them with kindness.

Except for Terra Tor... You're wasting your time there.

I dont get what your so sensitive about, refering to past statements is something you do all the time. I havent been in on this disagreement, but sounds like you favored Chad and made suggestions and Twig disagreed? Doesnt sound like anything to get upset about, you are stong opinionated and so are a lot of us. A lot of us on here are argumentative, and as long as we dont get personal, it just doenst matter. You and I have butted heads and I have no problem with you, it is just sports arguments. There are a lot of things I dont agree with you about, but that doesnt mean I dont welcome your opinion, no matter how stupid it is . (just kidding). Chill

It's not the years, it's the mileage! :cheers

43?!?! Hell that ain't old! That's my age! Dang you ol so and so.

SCS: I know you are a younger lad and I understand the frustration. There's been times I've been po'ed at just about all the posters on this board. Even Mad. And he's the biggest suck up there is here. The thing of it is that for one this is just a place to discuss our favorite team, whether it be of like or differing opinion. Once it doesnt get 'fun' anymore then it's time to stop and become a Packers fan. But seriously, don't let what some posters say here get too far under your skin. Just refute them with facts and overwhelm them with kindness.

Except for Terra Tor... You're wasting your time there.

No to Chad Johnson. He's too old, too slow, too at the end of his career to be part of our youth movement. We all know he won't be a starter on this roster. I see no benefit in having a backup WR take reps away from developing a player like our 7th Rd pick Marquess Wilson. I can't see Johnson offering anything more than Aromashodu right now.

No to the insults.

Yes to understanding it's hard to convey jokes and what otherwise might be funny comments in person when they are written. Sometimes we all read too much into something because we read with the emotions that are on our mind at the time.

Yes to the passionate Bears fans who make this place a worthwhile daily stop.

Well said...

No to Chad Johnson. He's too old, too slow, too at the end of his career to be part of our youth movement. We all know he won't be a starter on this roster. I see no benefit in having a backup WR take reps away from developing a player like our 7th Rd pick Marquess Wilson. I can't see Johnson offering anything more than Aromashodu right now.

No to the insults.

Yes to understanding it's hard to convey jokes and what otherwise might be funny comments in person when they are written. Sometimes we all read too much into something because we read with the emotions that are on our mind at the time.

Yes to the passionate Bears fans who make this place a worthwhile daily stop.

Funny that he's personally attacked my intelligence plenty but the 1 time I do he gets all pissy about it. Dude take a chill pill. Smoke it up if u want or in my case if I ever get home I have a beer or 2. Funny that I wasn't even on the board. Funny scs that u claim to know me when u really don't at all. Heck only 2 ppl on this board have even met me. I call them friends still to this day. Been apart of this board for a very long time going to the old board. Been here this long and I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Unless wife kills me. Lol

Funny that he's personally attacked my intelligence plenty but the 1 time I do he gets all pissy about it. Dude take a chill pill. Smoke it up if u want or in my case if I ever get home I have a beer or 2. Funny that I wasn't even on the board. Funny scs that u claim to know me when u really don't at all. Heck only 2 ppl on this board have even met me. I call them friends still to this day. Been apart of this board for a very long time going to the old board. Been here this long and I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Unless wife kills me. Lol

I know what kind of poster you are....I won't attack your intelligence if you don't attack mine...it's as simple as that.

done