WTF?????? Marshall, Jeffrey and Johnson????

Wesson44

Heck everyone knows that. I just simply disagree with most of what u have to say lol

And I have no problem with you disagreeing at all, I respect your opinion. For now on just don't resort to personal attacks in your arguments and this board will be a lot more enjoyable.

Alright now I'm done lol.

And I have no problem with you disagreeing at all, I respect your opinion. For now on just don't resort to personal attacks in your arguments and this board will be a lot more enjoyable.

Alright now I'm done lol.

When twig attacks me I just go see a therapist for awhile and I am good to go.

God only knows we've had our round abouts in FF alone. That makes the tussel between myself and SCS look like child's play Lol we got nasty

He is good practice because we are getting closer to FF and you need the work, you've been being to nice lately. Actually I wish he played fatasy football, would love whipping his ass.

He is good practice because we are getting closer to FF and you need the work, you've been being to nice lately. Actually I wish he played fatasy football, would love whipping his ass.

Me nice? Crap now I gotta change things up. Just can't allow ppl to think something crazy like that. Maybe I should start a post that says Webb is a hall of famer Lol.

No to Chad Johnson. He's too old, too slow, too at the end of his career to be part of our youth movement. We all know he won't be a starter on this roster. I see no benefit in having a backup WR take reps away from developing a player like our 7th Rd pick Marquess Wilson. I can't see Johnson offering anything more than Aromashodu right now.

No to the insults.

Yes to understanding it's hard to convey jokes and what otherwise might be funny comments in person when they are written. Sometimes we all read too much into something because we read with the emotions that are on our mind at the time.

Yes to the passionate Bears fans who make this place a worthwhile daily stop.

This 100%

Peace :dabears