PFT's Top 100 Players

CrackerDog

99% of the items on ProFootballTalk.com are a complete waste of bandwidth, this story is probably no different. But it's Bears-related and it's July 1st so we can either keep arguing about stupid stuff or discuss this list. Players 1-75 have yet to be released but I find the fact that Forte barely made it in at 100 curious. I guess he didn't have a great season last year but one would think they'd give him a little more love than #100 out of 100.

This story is here.

Other Bears making it are Melton and Briggs at 95 and 96, respectively.

I'm interested to see if Cutler even makes it. Who else? Peppers, Peanut, Marshall, Gould, Webb? :)

I saw it too. I don't put much into those kinds of lists. Overall, the numbers seem fine to me. Forte didn't do well last year. Odds are RB's diminish their skills with time. So having that far back seems fine to me. Briggs being so low is a disappointment if you play the "top 100" game. I would have him listed higher...but maybe the age/regine change issue is enough to see him drop. Melton, while having ton of promise, hasn't really been consistent enough. I'm just happy to see him on th list.

Take PFT's Bears' rankings with a grain fo salt. They notoriously dislike the Bears and poo poo them whenever they get a chance. So, I don't think anyone will get a fair shake. That all being said, I see Peppy, Peanut, Jay, and Marshall (he'll have the best score of any Bear) making the list somewhere.

99% of the items on ProFootballTalk.com are a complete waste of bandwidth, this story is probably no different. But it's Bears-related and it's July 1st so we can either keep arguing about stupid stuff or discuss this list. Players 1-75 have yet to be released but I find the fact that Forte barely made it in at 100 curious. I guess he did have a mediocre season last year but one would think they'd give him a little more love than #100 out of 100.

This story is here.

I'm interested to see if Cutler makes even makes it. Who else? Peppers, Peanut, Marshall, Gould, Webb? :)

Just delete the link and don't give them extra hits. The list is complete garbage. Jason Peters was #89 but didn't even play a single down in 2012, hilarious. I can't wait to see where Aaron Hernandez falls, maybe 5 0?

99% of the items on ProFootballTalk.com are a complete waste of bandwidth, this story is probably no different. But it's Bears-related and it's July 1st so we can either keep arguing about stupid stuff or discuss this list. Players 1-75 have yet to be released but I find the fact that Forte barely made it in at 100 curious. I guess he didn't have a great season last year but one would think they'd give him a little more love than #100 out of 100.

This story is here.

I'm interested to see if Cutler even makes it. Who else? Peppers, Peanut, Marshall, Gould, Webb? :)

PFT just reports information from other sources, if has valve because they obtain info fairly quickly. Lists are all subjective, just doesnt mean much.