Fantasy Football question

BearFan2000

I know this isn't Bears related but I'm hoping to get some feedback.

It's my second year as League Manager for an NFL.com league. It's a 12 team PPR.

The question is about roster structure. Currently roster is 15 players (9 starters + 6 bench). Starters are 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/ST, and 1 Kicker. Should I make any adjustments to the roster size, # of starters, or # of bench players, or just leave it as is. I realize adding to the roster size would shrink the talent level of the FA pool.

Seems fine to me.

I'd poll your owners...see if they want more or less.

It's my second year as League Manager for an NFL.com league. It's a 12 team PPR.

The question is about roster structure. Currently roster is 15 players (9 starters + 6 bench). Starters are 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/ST, and 1 Kicker. Should I make any adjustments to the roster size, # of starters, or # of bench players, or just leave it as is. I realize adding to the roster size would shrink the talent level of the FA pool.

We play with less for a few reasons. We have transaction fees and a waiver wire system with a pecking order. So, we get more transactions resulting in a higher season end payout. It makes you manage your roster in a manner that saves money and your pecking order slot. The bonus is, that you get an opportunity to really screw your buddies out of a player they covet as the season progresses.

I like that kind of set up personally. But I'd take poll of owners