ouch

Wesson44

And true....

Can anyone confirm that Zach Zaidman said Bushrod will be out for 2 weeks on the score..... A 'reliable' poster on soxtalk said he heard this.

If true, and I can't confirm it, how long will it be before all the members here who used to scream about Camp Lovie being too easy start blasting Nerdman's for being too tough?

And true....

Can anyone confirm that Zach Zaidman said Bushrod will be out for 2 weeks on the score..... A 'reliable' poster on soxtalk said he heard this.

I've heard nothing of the sort from anyone on Twitter. The latest I saw was couple days so I would expect him back later in week

They are running offensive plays every 16 seconds, at least that's the goal, and when you do that consistently it takes a toll on the body. Our players will adapt, it's still early in camp and guys are getting into shape.

I look forward to seeing that effect on opposing defenses in the 3rd and 4th quarters of games.