Slausson playing OC

scs787

When I saw that Slausson used to play center I immediately craved him playing there over Garza. An interior line of Long-Slausson-Brown should be very, very solid if that's what ends up happening.

When Slausson signed he said the Bears offered him the best plan for the future(or something along those lines) which was an odd statement coming from a guy who signed a 1 year contract. I'm really hoping he gets signed long term and we can see that Long-Slausson-Brown combo for years to come.

When I saw that Slausson used to play center I immediately craved him playing there over Garza. An interior line of Long-Slausson-Brown should be very, very solid if that's what ends up happening.

When Slausson signed he said the Bears offered him the best plan for the future(or something along those lines) which was an odd statement coming from a guy who signed a 1 year contract. I'm really hoping he gets signed long term and we can see that Long-Slausson-Brown combo for years to come.

Yes me too ........cause Garza is on his last legs with the team

Garza is the starting OC and I can't imagine they'd practice him somewhere else if he remains the starter. If he starts taking some practice snaps at OG then there might be something to this. I certainly wouldn't mind see that lineup if it works out they are the best 3 inside OL. For now it's a good indication Slausson is going to be one of the top 7 active on game day and is as expected our backup OC. EWilliams needs to get his resume updated.