Offensive guru, eh?

CrackerDog

Although disappointed with the game which I watched on NFL gamepass I was pleased with the play of Kyle Long. I would be surprised if Long is not named the starter at right guard. Defense looked OK with good work from Anderson, Bostic and Greene so with Peppers returning 'D' should be OK.

Blitz pick up by the OLINE will need to be looked at, I know the scheme looks to protect from the inside out but it looked like either of the centre and guard could have pealed off their double team blocks and stopped the blitzing player.

Wilson, Frey and Joe Anderson looked good.

Onobun, Britton and Brown looked poor.

Another couple of positives were only 1 delay of game so not needing to waste a timeout and no false starts.

Didn't like the amount of sacks though.

OK here's my thoughts after watching the game this morning. 1 that INT cutler threw is on both jay and alshon. It was a quick slant and Jeffrey needs to keep running through the route. However jay stared down alshon so hard everyone in there grandmother knew where it was going. 2. I like what I saw from Long. He made some mistakes but also showed his high motor and quick hands. 3. Webb was a mess. And it wasn't speed rushers. On 1 play it was a simple double move and he fell for 1st move then stopped his feet allowing defender to go around untouched. I hope it was just 1 game cuz with all these injuries now its only him there. 4. Not worried about the offense cuz last night it was 1 route ran to death and only 1 shot going deep. 5. I want to see more of ford to see if he can overtake Allen. I hope he can. There's more but that's enough for now lol

OK here's my thoughts after watching the game this morning. 1 that INT cutler threw is on both jay and alshon. It was a quick slant and Jeffrey needs to keep running through the route. However jay stared down alshon so hard everyone in there grandmother knew where it was going. 2. I like what I saw from Long. He made some mistakes but also showed his high motor and quick hands. 3. Webb was a mess. And it wasn't speed rushers. On 1 play it was a simple double move and he fell for 1st move then stopped his feet allowing defender to go around untouched. I hope it was just 1 game cuz with all these injuries now its only him there. 4. Not worried about the offense cuz last night it was 1 route ran to death and only 1 shot going deep. 5. I want to see more of ford to see if he can overtake Allen. I hope he can. There's more but that's enough for now lol

It is nice to see the Bears actually trying to run a quick slant. I was starting to think the staff was convinced if they called that play, Cutler would accidentally pull out a handgun and shoot the receiver instead of throwing the football, so they never called it to avoid murder charges.

It is nice to see the Bears actually trying to run a quick slant. I was starting to think the staff was convinced if they called that play, Cutler would accidentally pull out a handgun and shoot the receiver instead of throwing the football, so they never called it to avoid murder charges.

Absolutely hilarious. It was great to see. I'll be more curious to see what else we add nxt week