Rate my Draft

Mongo3451

Sorry to hijack board space with this. This is for a 12 team standard league with a flex position. I picked from the 11 spot. Also note that I'll get 2nd position for the breakout free agents.

QB- Eli Manning, Sam Bradford

RB – Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Lamar Miller

WR – Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown, Cecil Shorts, JoshGordon, Kendall Wright

TE – Rob Gronkowski, Martellus Bennett

K – Robbie Gould

D/ST - Bengals

I'm hopeful...

Sorry to hijack board space with this. This is for a 12 team standard league with a flex position. I picked from the 11 spot. Also note that I'll get 2nd position for the breakout free agents.

K – Robbie Gould

D/ST - Bengals

I'm hopeful...

I had eli last year... he really pissed me off. inconsistent is an understatement....with fortes revamped line and emphasise on. receptions he will be a steal... c johnson is a stud... i just don't see much depth... if i were you i would see if a different back-up qb is available...you will need it... carson palmer could be a sleeper if available with Fitzgerald he could have a great yr...

If Eli has a good year you should be in great shape. I expect Josh Gordon to be pretty darn good once he comes back from suspension so that Johnson/Brown/Gordon group should be pretty good. Really like the Forte/Johnson duo, both are expected to do more this year than last due to both having improved lines. Gronk is Gronk and if he gets/stays healthy he should have a huge year, esp since Brady has no other targets, and Marty should be a good place holder till Gronk comes back. Bengals D should be solid again this year with their Dline. Robbie is as good as Gould.

If Eli has a good year you should be in great shape. I expect Josh Gordon to be pretty darn good once he comes back from suspension so that Johnson/Brown/Gordon group should be pretty good. Really like the Forte/Johnson duo, both are expected to do more this year than last due to both having improved lines. Gronk is Gronk and if he gets/stays healthy he should have a huge year, esp since Brady has no other targets, and Marty should be a good place holder till Gronk comes back. Bengals D should be solid again this year with their Dline. Robbie is as good as Gould.

Thanks. I barely missed on a couple of picks. Two of note were Romo by one and Bears D by two. Would have loved that instead of Bengals and Eli. Also had to settle for Bradford instead of Cutler by 3 slots. I'm the only Bears fan in my league. I like it and barely missed loving it.

I had eli last year... he really pissed me off. inconsistent is an understatement....with fortes revamped line and emphasise on. receptions he will be a steal... c johnson is a stud... i just don't see much depth... if i were you i would see if a different back-up qb is available...you will need it... carson palmer could be a sleeper if available with Fitzgerald he could have a great yr...

Yeah, Palmer went a pick ahead of Bradford. My league is a bunch of sharks. We are in year 15...

I just did my local 10 man PPR draft that's been going on since '97

QB: Cam Newton

WR: Roddy White

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Steve Smith

RB: McCoy

RB: Forte

TE: Gronk

K: Gould

Def/ST: Bears

Bench:

Stevie Johnson

Cecil Shorts

Kenbrell Thompkins

Alshon Jeffery

Giovani Bernard

Chris Ivory

Ben Rothlesburger

Running backs went faster than I expected, so other than my back ups there I am happy.

K – Robbie Gould

D/ST - Bengals

I'm hopeful...

looks good to me I do agree on the QB's but that's how it shakes out sometimes. Eli and the Giants in general are inconsistent. But if he has a good year your set, and even if he doesn't I think the rest of your team is pretty strong.

Bench:

Stevie Johnson

Cecil Shorts

Kenbrell Thompkins

Alshon Jeffery

Giovani Bernard

Chris Ivory

Ben Rothlesburger

Running backs went faster than I expected, so other than my back ups there I am happy.

Looks good, I like your RB's the best Cam would worry me a little at QB not sure how well he'll do this year. WRs are solid, and I like your bench players there's some sleepers in there Kendrell Thompkins could be really good this year. I also like Alshon I think he's taken a big step this offeseason. Bernard I think will take over the starting spot from BGE, I think it's just a matter of time.

My league drafts Sept 3rd it's a 10 team PPR been spending a lot of my evenings doing mocks can't wait for the draft. It's our leagues 3rd season, my second as League Manager.

I wonder if it would be possible to add a Fantasy Football forum here.

Bench:

Stevie Johnson

Cecil Shorts

Kenbrell Thompkins

Alshon Jeffery

Giovani Bernard

Chris Ivory

Ben Rothlesburger

Damn 10 team leagues are deep. I wanted to get Bernard on my team. Think he'll be a player come week 2.

Looks good, I like your RB's the best Cam would worry me a little at QB not sure how well he'll do this year.

I got him in the 6th round. It was between him and RG3 (for some reason 8 QBs were picked before either). RG 3 is coming off an injury, and Cam gets to play the Saints D twice during our play offs, so I went with him. This is one of my favorite drafts I've ever had. I had to change the team name to Catching Grand Dads, my starting WR's will be 32, 34, and 35 this season.

I got him in the 6th round. It was between him and RG3 (for some reason 8 QBs were picked before either). RG 3 is coming off an injury, and Cam gets to play the Saints D twice during our play offs, so I went with him. This is one of my favorite drafts I've ever had. I had to change the team name to Catching Grand Dads, my starting WR's will be 32, 34, and 35 this season.

QB's seem to go a bit too high in my league too it's not like our scoring makes them too overpowered but I think people get caught up in having their QB that they reach when they wouldn't really have to. Between those two I'd have picked Cam too. The injury/recovery for RG3 is one thing and the other is I have to think they will reign him in in the running department which was a big part of his game last year. I just don't think RG3's body is built to take that kind of punishment.

This is my first fantasy draft so not sure if I have it down yet:

QB Drew Brees

RB Forte

RB DeMarco Murray

WR Demaryious Thomas

WR Eric Decker

FLEX Alshon Jeffries

TE Vernon Davis

D Bears and ST's (Hester and friends)

KICKER Gould

Bench: Cutler, Michael Bush, Benard Pierce, Chris Givens, Jarad Cook, and Zach Sudfeld

This is my first fantasy draft so not sure if I have it down yet:

QB Drew Brees

RB Forte

RB DeMarco Murray

WR Demaryious Thomas

WR Eric Decker

FLEX Alshon Jeffries

TE Vernon Davis

D Bears and ST's (Hester and friends)

KICKER Gould

Bench: Cutler, Michael Bush, Benard Pierce, Chris Givens, Jarad Cook, and Zach Sudfeld

Solid starters but no bench. Hope for no injuries to starters