Should have stayed with us

Wesson44

Oh, I remember. Again, if we wanted him, he would have been a Bear. His value to us was not what he could get elsewhere. Now if he signed for less to play elsewhere you would have a point.

We wanted him..made and offer and he declined, the same with Urlacher made an offer he declined......so i do have a point we wanted them both....they didn't want to be here at what we wanted to pay. If THEY wanted to be here then they would have taken the offers given.....So its not a matter of IF we wanted him as you say....its they didn't want to be here thinking they could pay somewhere else.

We wanted him..made and offer and he declined, the same with Urlacher made an offer he declined......so i do have a point we wanted them both....they didn't want to be here at what we wanted to pay. If THEY wanted to be here then they would have taken the offers given.....So its not a matter of IF we wanted him as you say....its they didn't want to be here thinking they could pay somewhere else.

Let's have fun with this, shall we?

Pretend you gave your wife a vacuum cleaner for your anniversary. She gets the gift, she's insulted and walks away in a hissy because she used to be prom queen and has always had her way with men, so her expectation is jewelry. That's Urlacher. On the other hand, Louis wanted the vacuum cleaner, because he knows he's the homely wife and is lucky to get tokens of adoration at all. But, he really had his heart set on a better vacuum, so he allows himself to seduced by the milkman. He comes back exclaiming that he's leaving unless we offer what the milkman did. And our response was, "We don't want you. We can do better than you."

And moral of the story is, I'm on my 3rd wife... :cheers

Let's have fun with this, shall we?

Pretend you gave your wife a vacuum cleaner for your anniversary. She gets the gift, she's insulted and walks away in a hissy because she used to be prom queen and has always had her way with men, so her expectation is jewelry. That's Urlacher. On the other hand, Louis wanted the vacuum cleaner, because he knows he's the homely wife and is lucky to get tokens of adoration at all. But, he really had his heart set on a better vacuum, so he allows himself to seduced by the milkman. He comes back exclaiming that he's leaving unless we offer what the milkman did. And our response was, "We don't want you. We can do better than you."

And moral of the story is, I'm on my 3rd wife... :cheers

OK that's great man. Thanks for the laughter before the game lol