Now I believe we have game plans

AZ54

Game plans actually based on what opponents weaknesses and strengths are. I also like the way he talks about adversity, how it always happens in games you just don't know when it will be.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...49-f903772f5d2b

Trestman might not be as endearing to his players as Lovie was but I think he is a much better coach. If people dont cut it on this team, he will try something different. Lovie would just stick with players until they killed us.

Trestman might not be as endearing to his players as Lovie was but I think he is a much better coach. If people dont cut it on this team, he will try something different. Lovie would just stick with players until they killed us.

I think Trestman is more endearing to his players than it seems. After reading the yahoo article posted on another thread (great article by the way) really shows how the guy thinks, and relates to players. He seeks to be involved and aware of who his players are as men, and uses coaching as a vehicle to help them be better players, better men, better husbands, better fathers, etc. And Trestman has experienced much adversity and success that has shaped him in his own life that he can draw on to relate. The way his former players speak of him proves he is very endearing and respected. I think Lovies problem is he is too nice of a guy, and he had is favorites that he would stick with past the point that it was clear the player wasn't going to cut it. I think it's something that got worse the longer he was here. And along that line, when you as a player have only ever played for one guy, I can understand the loyalty and sense of comfort.