Great game

AZ54

I expected a very physical Steelers team to show up tonight on both offense and defense, especially the defense. That's exactly what we got. We had the game in control until we hit their punter and that ended up giving them a TD a few plays later. Yet on the road where the momentum changed in the home team's favor the Bears responded on both defense and offense in the 4th quarter and that is what good teams do.

It's not all perfect, we're still missing a pass rush and we gave up far too many big plays on D. The Oline must get better at run blocking.

Our first draft pick in 2014 will likely be a DT. Depending on who drops it could be a CB but I think DT is going to be at the top of our wish list.

Definitely a great game.

I love that this team saves something for the finish. Whether it's the defense making a stand, the o-line picking up a blitz, coaches having plays ready to exploit the defense, or Cutler just being clutch. This team has a little work to do, but they are clearly showing us an identity.

Oh, and a 2 game lead on the Packers is great stuff.