Worth taking note?

Alaskan Grizzly

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/a...e/p2p-77654374/

Not to read into it too much but knowing how Marshall does have a tendancy to be "mercurial" and appears to be unsatisfied with his recent production... Might be worth taking note. Take into account that just a few weeks ago he was interviewed and said that he didn't want for Jay to throw to him if he were double or triple covered and that there were other options available on the team if need. And....we know his back (?) has been bothering him for some time now.

I am curious to revisit the number of targets for Marshall this year. Early on I was one who was questioning the number of targets he was getting as not conducive to the offense's principles. I have been unable to locate a site that details the targets per game, if anyone has a site to share I'd appreciate it.

As for the Lion's game, Marshall was doubled & tripled, so while he may not be happy with his individual output, that kind of coverage allowed Jeffrey to have a good game.

I am curious to revisit the number of targets for Marshall this year. Early on I was one who was questioning the number of targets he was getting as not conducive to the offense's principles. I have been unable to locate a site that details the targets per game, if anyone has a site to share I'd appreciate it.

As for the Lion's game, Marshall was doubled & tripled, so while he may not be happy with his individual output, that kind of coverage allowed Jeffrey to have a good game.

It is just his nature , unless you throw to him all the time, he will feel slighted. that is one of the characteristics of his mental disorder. He blows things out of proportion in his head and comes up with the whining. It is a triggered reaction to not feeling like he is doing his best. He will have a few moments this year but will be fine,if we keep on winning. If not it could get out of control.(the whining)

Seems like everytime Alshon Jeffery has a big game Marshall is depressed about not getting the ball enough. He had 14 targets last week, so it's not like he isn't getting opportunities.

I didnt read his comment to mean he was frustrated that Cutler wasn't choosing him, but that he was getting double teamed. I don't have any problem with what he said. I think Marshall is a good guy.

It is just his nature , unless you throw to him all the time, he will feel slighted. that is one of the characteristics of his mental disorder. He blows things out of proportion in his head and comes up with the whining. It is a triggered reaction to not feeling like he is doing his best. He will have a few moments this year but will be fine,if we keep on winning. If not it could get out of control.(the whining)

I wouldn't get too caught up with his "mental disorder," I am still surprised he came out and reported that he had Borderline Personality Disorder, which in the mental health field is almost kin to leprosy....he is a prime time athlete who wants to do be number one..no more, no less.

I was concerned about Marshall coming in, but so far he has shown nothing but class. Much ado about nothing methinks....