Thank GOD for Alshon Jeffrey!

CrackerDog

yeah me too, he helped me beat my opponent that had Payton Manning as his QB, thank goodness I have Demaryius Thomas and Decker as my starting receivers....that helps too :) with Jeffrey as my flex. So he greatly helped me push my record to 4 and 1 letting me take sole possession of 1st place in my fantasy league...show me the money ;)

The man almost single-handedly lifted me to victory this week in fantasy football. I was going up against the guy with Tony Romo and still won! LOL!

This week wasn't all bad football-wise, for me. Thank you, AJ!

I wanted the Bears to draft him in the first that year. Couldn't believe we got him in the 2nd. One of Emery's best pick. It does help that NO doubled Marshal a lot.

The man almost single-handedly lifted me to victory this week in fantasy football. I was going up against the guy with Tony Romo and still won! LOL!

This week wasn't all bad football-wise, for me. Thank you, AJ!

I have Romo the homo!!! He is the reason Im beating one of the undefeated teams in my league. Loving some Romo right now. I actually was pissed he threw that pick at the end. He played his ass off, sucks to end the game like that.