Next Up

AZ54

After watching them on Sunday night the Redskins didn't put up much of a fight on offense or defense. RG III continues to improve his ability to run but he's not reading the field very well right now and he's definitely not taking care of the ball in the pocket. We need to take advantage of that and blitz to make up for our lack of pass rush. I know we'll give up some plays like this but we should be able to get some big plays too. Our defense is not in position to sit back and hope something good happens, we'll have to force it.

Our offense on the other hand should be able to find consistent opportunities against the Redskins defense.

After watching them on Sunday night the Redskins didn't put up much of a fight on offense or defense. RG III continues to improve his ability to run but he's not reading the field very well right now and he's definitely not taking care of the ball in the pocket. We need to take advantage of that and blitz to make up for our lack of pass rush. I know we'll give up some plays like this but we should be able to get some big plays too. Our defense is not in position to sit back and hope something good happens, we'll have to force it.

Our offense on the other hand should be able to find consistent opportunities against the Redskins defense.

I think Williams' injury could prove to be timely (in all due respect). Now with the faster and more agile Bostic in the MLB spot, he could be assigned the RGIII spy role. Which I would think would be perfect for the upcoming game. Think Urlacher vs Vick from about 10 years ago (when he still played for the Falcons and before he was in jail).

I think Williams' injury could prove to be timely (in all due respect). Now with the faster and more agile Bostic in the MLB spot, he could be assigned the RGIII spy role. Which I would think would be perfect for the upcoming game. Think Urlacher vs Vick from about 10 years ago (when he still played for the Falcons and before he was in jail).

I remember that vividly, and the reactions were priceless. Before the game Vick was, by many's opinions, too fast to be caught. After Urlacher ran him down a few times, big eyes and dropped jaws everywhere.

I remember that vividly, and the reactions were priceless. Before the game Vick was, by many's opinions, too fast to be caught. After Urlacher ran him down a few times, big eyes and dropped jaws everywhere.

At one point in that game Vick had his field jacket on and his head was hung low; his body language clearly screaming "I want no part of that guy!"

The Bears need to stop Alfred Morris. That would pretty much secure a victory as long as Cutler and the offense doesn't turn the ball over. The only thing that Redskins defense does well is sack the quarterback. RGIII looks like he's getting better every week, but if the Bears can shut down the run game and make them one dimensional, they shouldn't have any trouble coming away with a win.

urlachersbitch.jpg

There were a few times Urlacher made Vick unhappy. Lol.

To the point of Alfred Morris etc. I think if the team assigns Bostic to RGIII, I'm fairly confident between Jennings, Tillman, Briggs and Anderson they can cover Garçon, Morris and Moss. Which as you pointed out will make them one dimensional pretty quick. Their tight end (name escapes me) could be a factor but he hasn't as of late so I don't see that changing soon.

And funny how each week when we discuss what needs to be done to win over the upcoming opponent, each time it's mentioned "as long as Cutler doesn't turn it over." If only we were so sure.