Some people getting fired/cut

DABEARSDABOMB

mikecwright Michael C. Wright

players... RT “@_DaveMelton: @mikecwright Don't know how much you can divulge, were those folks players or coaches?”

29 minutes ago

Looks like it is some players....

These aren't big names folks.

24 minutes ago

Doesn't the team have to make room for Palmer and I suspect another player they'll need to cover for Briggs' loss?

You are completely right in the context of making room to account for the injuries. I viewed it as some on this defense needs to be held accountable for their performance; and I don't think it will happen. For instance, financial implications aside, I'd end the Conte experience and have a plan for Wright's replacement. I realize there is only so much than can be done.

You are completely right in the context of making room to account for the injuries. I viewed it as some on this defense needs to be held accountable for their performance; and I don't think it will happen. For instance, financial implications aside, I'd end the Conte experience and have a plan for Wright's replacement. I realize there is only so much than can be done.

Conte and Wright will have to be addressed in the offseason.

Peace :dabears

ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson

#Bears released TE Steve Maneri to make room for QB Jordan Palmer. Palmer still needs to pass a physical.

13 minutes ago mikecwright Michael C. Wright

Steve Maneri released to make room for Jordan Palmer. Ricardo Lockett also released. Can say it now that it's official.

14 minutes ago

TE Steve Maneri and Ricardo Lockett have been released

It's likely Fendi Onobun gets promoted to active roster, too.

46 minutes ago

but could be more "trolling" ;)

Josh McCown, with the steely will and iron clasped grip of Fendi Autobon will lead the Bears to victory over the hated Packers.

The way this season has unveiled, I would not be suprised if it indeed happened.

Yeah watch mccown throws to back of end zone and fendi makes an incredible 1 handed catch to win the game lol. Then of course the media will talk about us needing to give mccown that $100M. Deal and his fendi must be resigned yo huge deal. Because of course the media would never be do clueless

Yeah watch mccown throws to back of end zone and fendi makes an incredible 1 handed catch to win the game lol. Then of course the media will talk about us needing to give mccown that $100M. Deal and his fendi must be resigned yo huge deal. Because of course the media would never be do clueless

One of the McCaskeys would then serenade Fendi like they did Urlacher a few years ago; Fendi gets a endorsement deal with Mr. Submarine and a show on the Score with Eric Weems