Kicking tires on LB's...

madlithuanian

Larry Grant is the only interesting one of the bunch.

"Grant turned in an impressive three-game cameo in place of an injured Patrick Willis in 2011, but surprisingly played just 21 snaps on defense in 2012." -rotoworld

So at least this guy looked impressive at some point.

I dont think we're going to pull a rabbit out of a hat here, we will be just grabbing someone to play STs and go with Greene with Costanzo getting some reps.

The defense has been quite awful and it can only play better but will have to come from some existing players playing better.

I dont think we're going to pull a rabbit out of a hat here, we will be just grabbing someone to play STs and go with Greene with Costanzo getting some reps.

The defense has been quite awful and it can only play better but will have to come from some existing players playing better.

Well ya, I'm sure that's the case but I still want the most talented player no matter where he's at on the depth chart.

Well ya, I'm sure that's the case but I still want the most talented player no matter where he's at on the depth chart.

Agreed, but more injuries could put who-knows-who at who-knows-what position. This is a challenging first year for Trestman.