is anyone worried about losing twice to the lions

50england50

It is either their bonehead coaching staff or undisciplined defense that will probably see the bears win the division. I was really disappointed last weekend but after a couple of days reflecting I can't see them sustaining a good run to win the division. If you consider our injuries against there's and our different schedules it shows a great job our coaches and players have put out so far this year.

Detroits a good football team IMO. Undisciplined, but good.

Both games though were winnable though. If they had any sort of defense in the first game they win that game. No way they should lose a game in which they score 30+. Then in the 2nd game if either A. Jeffery catches the the touchdown in the middle of the field B. He pulls down and controls the ball in the corner or C. Suh doesn't get his big paw on that ball the Bears win that game as well....But that's football folks.

All that being said, and perhaps getting back to the real item here, their schedule is undoubtedly the weakest between them and the Bears so I think it's very possible they still win the division.

Strength of schedule will mean nothing with Sharwz calling bonehead plays and defense giving 15 yards at a throw for cheap and dirty play. At least our coaches and player show class.

We can win the next 2 games and Tampa Bay are on 2 game win streak. Then the Lions play the packers on Thanksgiving so we could be in a good position going in our weekend game.

It is either their bonehead coaching staff or undisciplined defense that will probably see the bears win the division. I was really disappointed last weekend but after a couple of days reflecting I can't see them sustaining a good run to win the division. If you consider our injuries against there's and our different schedules it shows a great job our coaches and players have put out so far this year.

The Lions have skyrocketed to the top of my most hated list.

HATE=

1. Most of their players, SUH is a piece of shit it would be hard for me to root for him if ever signed to the Bears, even Stafford...cut your hair do something to not look like a stoned hippie all the time.

2. Head coach is a complete douche bag.

3. Fans, the last two home games against the Lions i have had the pleasure of sitting by some real classy Lion fans. Both times fights almost broke out, last years game I wish i wouldnt have stopped the Bears fan that went after the two Lions fans that were being out of line they deserved to get their ass beat. Their fans showed how little they know about football, how to be complete douche bags..I know Philly and Steeler fans are some of the worst, Lion fans are getting up their. Maybe its because they have won anything and thats why they the fans suck so bad.

I really hope the Lions shit the Bed again.

The Lions have skyrocketed to the top of my most hated list.

HATE=

1. Most of their players, SUH is a piece of shit it would be hard for me to root for him if ever signed to the Bears, even Stafford...cut your hair do something to not look like a stoned hippie all the time.

2. Head coach is a complete douche bag.

3. Fans, the last two home games against the Lions i have had the pleasure of sitting by some real classy Lion fans. Both times fights almost broke out, last years game I wish i wouldnt have stopped the Bears fan that went after the two Lions fans that were being out of line they deserved to get their ass beat. Their fans showed how little they know about football, how to be complete douche bags..I know Philly and Steeler fans are some of the worst, Lion fans are getting up their. Maybe its because they have won anything and thats why they the fans suck so bad.

I really hope the Lions shit the Bed again.

I hate to say it but think the tie breaker going to Lions will prevent us from making the playoffs. I think we go 10-6 and tie with Lions, sitting with a decent record and a 20-24 pick in the draft and back to mediocrity again.

I hate to say it but think the tie breaker going to Lions will prevent us from making the playoffs. I think we go 10-6 and tie with Lions, sitting with a decent record and a 20-24 pick in the draft and back to mediocrity again.

I feel the same way. The way the Panthers are playing, it looks like it could be another year where a 10-6 team misses the playoffs. It would suck if that happened to the Bears two years in a row. They pretty much have to win the division to get in.

I feel the same way. The way the Panthers are playing, it looks like it could be another year where a 10-6 team misses the playoffs. It would suck if that happened to the Bears two years in a row. They pretty much have to win the division to get in.

Obviously not having the tie breaker hurts. I still feel like there's a long history of the Lions falling apart and I see no reason to believe that won't happen again this season. I've never felt like Bush was a legit three down back and he's already missed time. The way the Lions play they piss off the other sideline, making any sack of Stafford an opportunity to "even the score". I wouldn't be surprised if they took a few hits on the injury front down the stretch, can't play well outdoors in the elements, yadda yadda yadda. That doesn't mean the Bears will win the division but I'm not as resigned to failure as some of you seem to be.

Obviously not having the tie breaker hurts. I still feel like there's a long history of the Lions falling apart and I see no reason to believe that won't happen again this season. I've never felt like Bush was a legit three down back and he's already missed time. The way the Lions play they piss off the other sideline, making any sack of Stafford an opportunity to "even the score". I wouldn't be surprised if they took a few hits on the injury front down the stretch, can't play well outdoors in the elements, yadda yadda yadda. That doesn't mean the Bears will win the division but I'm not as resigned to failure as some of you seem to be.

Agreed. This yr alone they have blown games with stupid play calling and/or stupid penalties

Agreed. This yr alone they have blown games with stupid play calling and/or stupid penalties

Yep, and they've won games they probably deserved to lose (as have we) but they did it with a mature roster while our boys were still growing into the new system. That said, we've got lots of problems on our team, don't get me wrong. Not being able to play D, get much of a pass rush, cover anyone on third down... It's going to be a challenge. But don't count us out!

Yep, and they've won games they probably deserved to lose (as have we) but they did it with a mature roster while our boys were still growing into the new system. That said, we've got lots of problems on our team, don't get me wrong. Not being able to play D, get much of a pass rush, cover anyone on third down... It's going to be a challenge. But don't count us out!

Mature roster? Ha I've never seen that and recent lions teams in the same sentence before Lol. I get what your attempting to say though

Mature roster? Ha I've never seen that and recent lions teams in the same sentence before Lol. I get what your attempting to say though

Attempting? You do realize the word mature has two meanings, right? ;)

Just mean that their coaching staff, QB, Megatron, etc have been in the same system now for a while. When we were "winning despite ourselves" we were also in the very early stages of this offense gelling. And since then we've been going with our #2 QB and/or an injured Cutler. Damn I can't wait until we get this offense completely healthy with a little more time to grow, with a D that gets them the ball back more often... I'm giving myself a semi.