Bears at #11 in AP Poll

CrackerDog

I have to wonder where they'd be ranked if they'd won every game they should've/could've this year. Imagine where we'd be right now if we had a defense!

http://pro32.ap.org/poll

Not that rankings mean anything, I just wish we hadn't lost twice to the friggen Lyin's so we'd be #1 in the division, two games ahead of the Packers with some momentum.

I have to wonder where they'd be ranked if they'd won every game they should've/could've this year. Imagine where we'd be right now if we had a defense!

http://pro32.ap.org/poll

Not that rankings mean anything, I just wish we hadn't lost twice to the friggen Lyin's so we'd be #1 in the division, two games ahead of the Packers with some momentum.

This just puts an emphasis on the remaining schedule and how premium the need for winning is. The upcoming games with STL, DAL and PHI are not ones to be taken lightly.

...And I read somewhere the Rodgers says that he might not be available for their contest against Detroit. That could be troublesome for us.

I agree. They are in a must win mode And without Rodgers it will be tough yo beat anyone. 1 thing we can count is Detroit being stupid. Either play calls or penalties and hopefully that can cost them a couple games down the stretch

I agree. They are in a must win mode And without Rodgers it will be tough yo beat anyone. 1 thing we can count is Detroit being stupid. Either play calls or penalties and hopefully that can cost them a couple games down the stretch

We have winnable games and we need to win at 4 and maybe 5 to get in playoffs. I think the last couple of games the defense has shown a little progress and maybe we can be lucky and win what we need to make it. It is a broken arrow but it is pointing up.

We have winnable games and we need to win at 4 and maybe 5 to get in playoffs. I think the last couple of games the defense has shown a little progress and maybe we can be lucky and win what we need to make it. It is a broken arrow but it is pointing up.

We will probably go into Week 17 at 10-5, needing a 2nd win vs GB to make the playoffs. I don't really like that scenario, but that seems to be the most likely. The only other way is if somehow SF falters down the stretch and we finish with the same record but better Conference record and get in at 10-6 as the 2nd WC.