The Vikings

Connorbear

Have to find a way to beat them. I am assuming that Ratliff and Briggs will not play so the defense needs to do something. I think we need to score at least 28 points to win and hopefully hold them to field goals.

Peace :dabears

28 may not be enough unless the defense learns how to stop the running game. If they don't AP could set records

It's basically over, there is no way we make the playoffs unless Detroit and Green Bay continue to lose. We have to win out to go 11-5, that is likely our only hope since we do not own any tie-breakers vs DET, CAR, SF, ARZ, and PHI. That is a lot to overcome, even for a normal team, but we are decimated by injuries. I want to believe they can do it, but man, the defense is porous. That Washington loss looms large as we had the lead late and couldn't make a stop.

It is very much a week to week league in the NFL, but it's looking more and more like the only chance the Bears have at making the playoffs is to win the division. The Bears lose pretty much every tie breaker against their other NFC competitors, which only makes winning the division out right that much more important.

The way this defense has played all year, it doesn't seem likely they'll be any better than an 8-8/9-7 team, and that won't be enough to get in.

If they lose to Minnesota next week, the season is basically over. If Ratliff can be 75% of the player he was in Dallas, their chances increase dramatically.

It's basically over, there is no way we make the playoffs unless Detroit and Green Bay continue to lose. We have to win out to go 11-5, that is likely our only hope since we do not own any tie-breakers vs DET, CAR, SF, ARZ, and PHI. That is a lot to overcome, even for a normal team, but we are decimated by injuries. I want to believe they can do it, but man, the defense is porous. That Washington loss looms large as we had the lead late and couldn't make a stop.

Add in the winnable game vs Detroit that would have nullified their tiebreaker over us. Our only shot is to somehow win the division, I don't see us getting one of the wild cards. GB nearly pulled out a win yesterday and I think are a much stronger team with Flynn than Wallace or tolzein. And with Rodgers getting closer to returning they could be the front runner, if Detroit collapses as they often do, and we continue to stumble. The only silver lining yesterday was the Detroit loss and GB/Minny Tie. We need to win out, and hope Detroit stumbles. that is our best shot.