Fantasy Defense

scs787

Only thing that scares me about McCarron is his "escapability" and consequently how he's gonna do under pressure ...He's got -17 rushing yards in 4 years. What is he gonna do when he's not behind the best OL in college.

First game of the season he was sacked 4 times, and it resulted in him going 10-23 for 110 yards.

With the problems on defense, I'd look to try to get Aaron Murray as a potential later round steal due to his injury.

A few defensive notes from PFF.

Chicago Bears: Year after year Stephen Paea has quietly been improving at defensive tackle. The number of games where he has achieved at least one pressure has increased from 45.5% as a rookie to 66.7% last year to 88.9% this year.

The Bears’ defense racked up 11 missed tackles this week, the sixth time they have hit double digits in 12 games this season. That is as many times as they hit that mark in 82 games over the previous five seasons. (Conte and Steltz had 5 of them).

Just going by what I've heard the past couple weeks from respected college and NFL ppl. They were saying its because as of right now its completely wide open at that position

If you're talking about the thing from Breer, that's retarded. I would bet my life savings that Bridgewater goes ahead of McCarron.

If you're talking about the thing from Breer, that's retarded. I would bet my life savings that Bridgewater goes ahead of McCarron.

And now the LSU qb goes down with ACL. Mccarron shooting up quick by default. Beer isn't only person. I've heard a handful talk about it with Bridgewater not taking that step forward like they thought he would. They discount manziel on off field issues and size concerns. I would agree that Bridgewater will probably still be the 1st to go

If his name was Beer, I'd want him drafted regardless! ;)

And now the LSU qb goes down with ACL. Mccarron shooting up quick by default. Beer isn't only person. I've heard a handful talk about it with Bridgewater not taking that step forward like they thought he would. They discount manziel on off field issues and size concerns. I would agree that Bridgewater will probably still be the 1st to go

A few defensive notes from PFF.

Chicago Bears: Year after year Stephen Paea has quietly been improving at defensive tackle. The number of games where he has achieved at least one pressure has increased from 45.5% as a rookie to 66.7% last year to 88.9% this year.

The Bears’ defense racked up 11 missed tackles this week, the sixth time they have hit double digits in 12 games this season. That is as many times as they hit that mark in 82 games over the previous five seasons. (Conte and Steltz had 5 of them).

Our defense was extremely disciplined under Lovie and Marinelli.