Happy Thanksgiving!

CrackerDog

Because I doubt seriously I'll be on this site tomorrow, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I know we sometimes don't agree and even give each other a hard time, but I'm thankful this site exists and you all participate and put up with me! :D

All the best.

Right back at ya you crotchety old so and so. Whodda thought you'd be this sappy? I was actually going to post something like this but you beat me to it. You do have a soft side. :rolleyes:

For what its worth we are getting pretty much the same weather most of the US is 'complaining' about right now. Difference being is we're used to it. Neverteheless my hope is that if any of you have to travel in it you do so safely and get to wherever it is you're intending to be without delay. Travel safe and Happy Turkeyday!!!

Happy Thanksgiving CDog!

And to all!

Cheers!

:cheers

Because I doubt seriously I'll be on this site tomorrow, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I know we sometimes don't agree and even give each other a hard time, but I'm thankful this site exists and you all participate and put up with me! :D

All the best.

Right back at ya you crotchety old so and so. Whodda thought you'd be this sappy? I was actually going to post something like this but you beat me to it. You do have a soft side. :rolleyes:

For what its worth we are getting pretty much the same weather most of the US is 'complaining' about right now. Difference being is we're used to it. Neverteheless my hope is that if any of you have to travel in it you do so safely and get to wherever it is you're intending to be without delay. Travel safe and Happy Turkeyday!!!

I was taking a load from upstate NY to OH yesterday. 550 miles of nothing but snow. Of course woke up to more of it. Thankfully I'm used to all this and when I reached Cleveland this morning I lost the snow and I haven't seen it since. And now I'm just couple hrs from home where I'm done til Sunday morning. Enjoy the family and friends