Soldier Field questions

BearFan2000

Ok for those of you who have been to games at Soldier Field recently I have some questions.

Dad and I are still planning on going, and I picked up a regulation clear plastic bag that meets the 12x6x12 size limit.

The items I'm considering bringing:

1 small Sony camera with extra batteries and memory cards

1 larger Sony camera with a telephoto lens that is under 6" so it meets the guidelines. Several AA batteries and memory cards

1 backup battery for my cell phone.

2 ponchos (if it looks like rain in the forecast)

1 small blanket (possibly)

• Since your not allowed to bring a camera case, can the cameras, batteries, and cards be stored in the clear bag?
  • Do they make you empty your pockets and wand you? or can I just keep the batteries/cards on my person either in an inside coat pocket or pants pockets?
  • What are some things I should know ahead of time, any tips?
  • Do they search your plastic bag?
  • Other than obvious things what should I avoid taking with us to the game?

Ok for those of you who have been to games at Soldier Field recently I have some questions. Dad and I are still planning on going, and I picked up a regulation clear plastic bag that meets the 12x6x12 size limit. The items I'm considering bringing: 1 small Sony camera with extra batteries and memory cards 1 larger Sony camera with a telephoto lens that is under 6" so it meets the guidelines. Several AA batteries and memory cards 1 backup battery for my cell phone. 2 ponchos (if it looks like rain in the forecast) 1 small blanket (possibly)
  • Since your not allowed to bring a camera case, can the cameras, batteries, and cards be stored in the clear bag?
  • Do they make you empty your pockets and wand you? or can I just keep the batteries/cards on my person either in an inside coat pocket or pants pockets?
  • What are some things I should know ahead of time, any tips?
  • Do they search your plastic bag?
  • Other than obvious things what should I avoid taking with us to the game?

Anything with metal will need to be out of the pockets. I would either turn the data off of the phone or try to find a wifi connection (I used a Verizon setup there). That will drain the battery in a quarter searching for signal.

If possible, experience the tailgating. Chicago fans know how to get that done the right way!

Anything with metal will need to be out of the pockets. I would either turn the data off of the phone or try to find a wifi connection (I used a Verizon setup there). That will drain the battery in a quarter searching for signal.

If possible, experience the tailgating. Chicago fans know how to get that done the right way!

They put in a cellular enhancement system this year. Not sure how well it works but it wasn't up and running until a few games into the season.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-de...-228979451.html

So anything metal, i.e., batteries, memory cards, keys, change, etc. should be in the clear bag?

So anything metal, i.e., batteries, memory cards, keys, change, etc. should be in the clear bag?

Anything that will set off the metal detector you will want out, otherwise they will ask you to remove it until the detector shows you're clean.

I went to the first game of the season, the Soldier Field wifi wasn't running yet.

makes sense makes getting through the line faster. We're planning on traveling as light as possible.

One other question, would there be any chance someone would be able to record the game and halftime retirement ceremony if they show it, for me? I would gladly pay for materials, time, effort, and shipping. I don't have cable/sat so I can't DVR it.

makes sense makes getting through the line faster. We're planning on traveling as light as possible.

One other question, would there be any chance someone would be able to record the game and halftime retirement ceremony if they show it, for me? I would gladly pay for materials, time, effort, and shipping. I don't have cable/sat so I can't DVR it.

Anyone? If you can message me here or my email Thank you soo much.