Just saw on espn

Chitownhustla

That is encouraging. Good to hear indeed.

Any word on Rodgers? I heard they were going to try and determine today. Just thinking ahead to week 17.

McCarthy spoke today and still nothing new on Rodgers. Still hasn't been medically cleared. I heard 1 medical person that said as of now Rodgers would still be risking an even serious long teem injury should he play. It doesn't sound good for him this week at all. And I'm hoping GB and det both lose so we can wrap this up this week and have nothing to play for against gb

McCarthy spoke today and still nothing new on Rodgers. Still hasn't been medically cleared. I heard 1 medical person that said as of now Rodgers would still be risking an even serious long teem injury should he play. It doesn't sound good for him this week at all. And I'm hoping GB and det both lose so we can wrap this up this week and have nothing to play for against gb

:bears Roger that.

Wow, who knew that SMC could have been such a determiniing factor in the NFC North race? Terra, what say you?

F Green Bay.

Just sayin'...

F Green Bay.

Just sayin'...

Couldn't agree more. But I just asked to mentally prepare myself (and stock up on something with a higher proof) for what to expect on week 17. Especially if GB wins this weekend as well as Chicago. Of course the question is; Rodgers has been out for quite awhile now and he too should fall prey to rust and inactivity. But would a beaten up Rodgers be better/worse than an upsurging Matt Flynn? Could make for a VERY interesting (stressful) week 17 matchup.

Easiest thing to do at this point is hope that Pittsburgh really wants to make the playoffs. Enough that they put a beat down on the "hatred". Then all my concerns and the above commmentary is moot. And I can drink a simple beer. :cheers

Couldn't agree more. But I just asked to mentally prepare myself (and stock up on something with a higher proof) for what to expect on week 17. Especially if GB wins this weekend as well as Chicago. Of course the question is; Rodgers has been out for quite awhile now and he too should fall prey to rust and inactivity. But would a beaten up Rodgers be better/worse than an upsurging Matt Flynn? Could make for a VERY interesting (stressful) week 17 matchup.

Easiest thing to do at this point is hope that Pittsburgh really wants to make the playoffs. Enough that they put a beat down on the "hatred". Then all my concerns and the above commmentary is moot. And I can drink a simple beer. :cheers

Better, without a doubt.

I wouldn't call Flynn "upsurging" either, he benefited from playing against statistically one of the worst defenses of all time (Cowboys), and a team ranked 29th against the pass in Atlanta. Before that he was the hot garbage QB he is.

Better, without a doubt.

I wouldn't call Flynn "upsurging" either, he benefited from playing against statistically one of the worst defenses of all time (Cowboys), and a team ranked 29th against the pass in Atlanta. Before that he was the hot garbage QB he is.

Guys, I have to admit something.... I'm in the championship and I got McCoy and Jackson. $600 bucks on the line. I need points. But a Bear win is always more important.

I'm freakin torn. May sit them!!

Rodgers has been out for quite awhile now and he too should fall prey to rust and inactivity.

I think he's been practicing all along but he's not seeing contact. So I don't think rust will be much of an issue. Unfortunately if he makes it back this week or next, he'll be really fresh. My hope is they continue not to get clearance from the doctors. our D is scary bad and Rodgers, even with a little rust, would be tough to handle. It would open things up for Lacy too.

I'm just as worried about a revitalized Packers team in the playoffs as I am for that one game against the Bears. I don't want them making a run. We need to take them out!

I'm just taking it one day at a time...

Right now here are my goals:

1. Hope for GB and DET losses in the late games. Both could lose given the opponent. PIT need s win, and NY could have 1 game in them after a Coghlin speech...

2. Hope for a CHI win. No one is picking us, so WTFN go with a Bears win!

I'll adjust accordingly after each event! :P

:cheers